TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday.

Chucks is gone and so is his Q&A Group. As JayLee feared so are the Vibes. Since there is no Question and answer group there appears to be no check in.

So Let's do it over here. It's the start of the weekend! Time to have fun.

There is all kinds of bad news.

1. Looks like tbd is splintering.

2. After two days the TBD Stalwarts has only 7 members.

3. The Stock Market tanked yesterday.

4. The end of the world is near.

5. The Zombies are still here

Everybody check in and give me some good news.

Views: 2167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got lost...I was looking for the Q&A this morning and got all discombobulated. I am next door a My Atlantis but will still stop here too, I would miss this place.
This really sucks big time! It simply boils down to this: my friends are split up.
Some of them scattered on my end also.
Will the rest please, hold still for awhile.
I feel that way too. I'm staying put. They know where I am if they care.
Hey, we split before and many of the TBD prime members are happy on Facebook and only occasionally stop by here I don't know if another move is necessary...it doesn't seem so to me.
It's a big deal to me Dot!!!
What?
What the heck happened to Dottie????? I saw her comment that she was going to hang around here as long as it didn't cost her. And she had in paranthese, (I know, no big deal), and now she is gone. Profile isn't there. I want my Dot back!
Oh Well, You'll all be back. I'm irresistible.
I'm not sure why people feel they MUST leave here to go to another site. Stick around, we will all reach an equilibrium, regardless of where our primary residence might be. In the grand scheme of things, leaving, staying, coexisting, having dual citizenship...its just not all that important. Unless, of course, you like contibuting to all the drama that comes with it.
I'm w/you & several others here, Stir... Robbie, Chez, still, TeeBubbaDeeGeePee, and of course, Larry, my brother Darroll & my other brother Darroll... I'm not going anywhere.
i'm on ma way to west virginny to see ma cuzin virgil

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service