TeeBeeDee at Ning is your community. Please do your part to make it a good place for everyone.
Your Actions & Responsibilities
1. Respect other members and treat them fairly. I will not slander, libel, or otherwise attack other members. I will accept and offer constructive criticism graciously.
2. Always represent yourself honestly. Profile names are allowed, but deliberate impersonation of others is a breach of social network etiquette and a really bad idea.
3. Protect yourself from scammers. Rule of Thumb: If it seems too good to be true it’s probably false. Do not give your personal contact information to anyone unless you are absolutely certain of that person’s motives and integrity.
4. Recognize that differences of opinion are essential to debate and promote diversity. I will disagree respectfully and will not personalize any differences.
5. Message other members responsibly. I will not engage in spamming in any form, or hateful, threatening, or obscene messaging.
6. Make every effort to keep the community engaged in interesting content and informed debate. I will not contribute content that in any degrades or compromises the integrity of the community.
Information, entertainment and general links that enhance content are allowed. However content deemed to be overtly commercial, commercial links, information about business endeavors, products, and services that in any way profit a member will only be allowed on your profile page.
7. If you moderate a group please consider it your responsibility to manage content and activity within that group. If necessary you can close a discussion, delete content, and remove a member from the group.
Please post responsibly and encourage others to follow your example.
1. TeeBeeDee at Ning supports the First Amendment and defends personal expression of unpopular points of view. However, hate speech is not permitted. Use of slurs or malicious stereotypes intended to denigrate a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or nationality, or encouraging violence against these groups is strictly prohibited. Expletives are not permitted and are subject to editing or removal. If Their use becomes habitual, that member may be deleted from the TBD site.
2. Pornography or other sexually explicit photographs or videos are not allowed.
3. Do not post videos, photographs, or other content containing illegal acts or gratuitous violence.
4. Respect all Copyright and Fair Use laws. This means you can only upload content you created or that you have the written rights to use. Do not use content in your posts, photos, videos, or comments that someone else owns the copyright to without obtaining written permission and stating that permission.
In re: Adult content, pornography and nudity.
These are nings rules:
We believe in freedom of expression and Ning, as a broad-based service, is designed to respect many different perspectives and enable them to co-exist seamlessly and effortlessly. With that said, we do not permit pornography, adult content or nudity. To clarify what we define as adult content, nudity or pornography, networks that contain the following would clearly NOT be allowed:
- Depictions or images of sexual acts or implied sexual activity
- Nudity (exposed or see-though coverage of areas typically covered by a bathing suit or underwear)
- Graphic photos or videos
Assuming the content mentioned above is not included, the following are examples of topics and content that would NOT be classified as adult content, nudity or pornography:
- Ning Networks for heterosexual, gay, lesbian or transgender individuals
- Breast Feeding networks, provided that there is no visible nipple or areola
- Educational networks promoting safe sex
We recognize that the actions of one member do not reflect the intentions of an entire network or the Network Creator, however, we ask that you please take advantage of the many tools built in to your network to ensure that all of the content and members on your network fit within our rules, and yours!
We are here to help. “We” are Bull, Vernon Windsor, and EddieDingo. If you have a technical problem related to TeeBeeDee at Ning we suggest you check out: http://teebeedee.ning.com/group/membershelpwithning
For other issues you can reach us at:
and we will respond just as quickly as possible.