Kat, or maybe it was akabukowski, once said to me that everyone thinks their life would make a good book.
She is probably right. What do you think?
Here is your chance.
Let's all tell stories from our experiences as we traveled through time.
Ahh, but there has to be rules. They will be pretty loose, but rules there must be.
1. It can be any experience that you want to tell us about.
2. It can be as short as one line. Or as long as fifty. Anything over thirty will be deleted.
3.You do not have to end the story at fiftyy lines, but you have to quit writing at the end of fiftyy lines. You can not post again until at least one other person has posted something.
This ensures that everyone gets a chance.
4.You can continue on the same subject or jump to a new one.
5. Nothing is required to be in chronological order.
6. Very Graphic Sexual discriptions should be posted in the sex talk group. You can direct us to go there if we want to read about it.
7. No one will be checking the facts
8. Additional rules will be posted and implemented as I see fit.
Step right up and post. who knows, the next knock on your door may be Spielberg asking for the movie rights.
Usually... but some times what Daddy says goes without question.
Banter apparently has many definitions depending on how one is listening..that's all.
Kooner, I suspect this remark is directed to me and let me just say, I listen with both ears.
Even "tongue in cheek" I don't think I would call some one's comment to any discussion as ignorant...even though I might think so. Some things I keep to myself in deference.
Do women really need a reason???
It's alright, just had to rock the boat a little, sorry if you didn't catch my New Yorker sense of humor.
© 2023 Created by Aggie. Powered by