TBD

TBD on Ning

Things you wonder about TBDers who are MIA or no longer here

List things you wonder about former or MIA TBDers. Use  I wonder...

I wonder if Pru still thinks of us.

I wonder if Tina Volk is in good health.

I wonder if Zendog got in trouble doing his protest.

I wonder why some people leave without saying good-bye.

I wonder if Katy_did is having fun.

I wonder if Jerr is ok. He doesn't email me.

I wonder if Lily Roth is still chasing fairies and elves.

I wonder if Jermann is still around (alive).

I wonder if JustBeingMe66 married that other female TBDer he met up with.

I wonder if Harley Hans Hoglin married his gf.

I wonder if Grace Linda and pc 1589 married their guys.

I wonder if Nick Danger still plays with words.

*Please NO MALICE!

Tags: wonder about TBDer

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Où allez-vous cette année ?
J'apprécierai la chaleur et le soleil
I hear that. Rain and snow here in SLC,Utah this week.

Oh J Lee - snow still in SLC? Late in the season no? Pooh. (Loving all the French )! Très chic ;)

A devastating series of tornadoes - loss of life and hundreds of homes destroyed, Shaw University in down town Raleigh so hard hit it is closed for the balance of the Spring semester, N.C. took the brunt of the storms .  We were so fortunate - two miles away - complete devastation. It was terrifying. But the sun is out today as it was yesterday - and volunteering to help clean up was the order of yesterday - people come together quickly in times of crisis.  The N.C. response teams are cracker jack and top flight. 

I thought about you folks over there. Glad you are okay. We had tornadoes two weeks ago today but not as bad a what you had. Thankfully we were not hit but places less than 1/2 a mile away were.
Very glad to hear you and yours and some other S.C/N.C area friends are okay Dazz. Can't complain much about a bit of snow and rain when I hear about that kind of weather.

Pickle, watching NBC evening news tonight, they showed a map pinpointing where the 200 plus tornadoes touched down. TN was spared from this particular series of storms. Every state bordering Tn on the west, south and east had multiple hits.

You Tenneseeans must live the good life. :)

Glad everyone here was safe.

They're talking about a similar storm system is forming now...it may be round 2. Hopefully they're wrong and it won't happen.

Yep sg, looks like tomorrow and Wed might be rough for the Ohio valley. I think we're too far north to be bothered much by it. I hope so.
I think those tornadoes are afraid of us.

Yeah, I haven't visited there yet though.

There are a few unnatural ones living there.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service