TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carrie Prejean probably ate them all. She's a big Liar!

I have the recipe for "Aretha Frankenstein's Insanely Great Waffles Of Doom". They're purdy tasty.
After I retired(quit) from my full time job, I took a part time job in a big sporting goods store. Worked in Camping and boating. Didn't make much money(7.15 an hour and 1% commision) but got 30% and sometimes more off all the toys I bought. Anyway, I found out they purposly do that in retailing(move the location of stuff). If you go to a store to buy something and know where it is located, you are likely to go straight to it, pick it up, take it to the register and leave. If you have to hunt for it, or ask someone about it, you are likely to find something additional to purchase. Until I figured that out(they didn't tell the clerks why, or when they moved stuff) I was frequently embarrassed because when ask by a customer where they could find something, I would send them off to where it was the last shift I worked. Lo and behold, it was no longer there. I then started telling the customer,"Come on we'll see if we can find the (insert item) " . It did make it easier to talk them into buying something else. Now your supicions have been verified as correct. Don't besmirch me, I'm just the messenger. I got all my toys and quit, so I would have time to play with them.
I see KarenSme has started the Boring discussion up again. Way to go Sme!!! I have been getting way too excited on the ranting and raving discussion I'm sure gla ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
She has really straight teeth.
Karen, you're really pretty and young looking. Try not talking.
I volunteer at my local library. Tomorrow they are having a book sale of all the donated books. I went tonight to help set everything up.
I can't believe the books that people give away! A 1943 edition of Jane Eyre. A 1925 set of childrens books--Gullivers Travels, Heidi, Hans Brinker, Treasure island, Robinson Crusoe--the illustrations are works of art! A complete set of Mark Twain's works.
As a reader, as a book lover I just don't understand how someone could give away something so beautiful.
So, I bought them all.
Uh, could you part with the Mark Twain complete works? It would look great on my bookcase.

In rant form.....What in the world is some lady from Phillie doing buying hick novels by a guy from Missouri? I'll just have to abscond them.
Quinny, I'm sure you'll spend endless quality time reading them to your puppy, who will look at you while you are reading and think a great deal about just how tasty that book looks.
Snagg?
O, nevermind!
(Snores, farts, rolls over and goes back to sleep)
I have a copy of Rip Van Winkle, illustrated by N.C. Wyeth. I know what you mean.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service