TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't say you talk to much. I mearly wanted to note, so that in the future when historians are digging into tbd records they can identify the first time Quinn had something important to say.

Oh! And didn't say it.

I assume that is why Larry was writing it down.
Exactly, all first occurances are note-worthy.
I'm on my way to my dad's house in a retirement community. There are two entrances in and the one I tried had been plowed once with enough room for one car to get through. Mind you it wasn't a straight plow either. A slight dog leg to the north. I'm trying to make the turn from the south and, yep, I got stuck. I couldn't just rock away because if I got it to move backwards I'd be in the highway I just left. I thought for sure I wasn't ever going to get out.

I'm considering holding their community dues until they get that entrance cleared.
Before you hold back their dues, as a highly trained professional driver, I need to ask. Could it have been driver error?
Um.....maybe? Fine, I'll pay 'em.

But it still should have been cleared out a whole lot better than it was.
lol, I hear ya.
Do they still have the "happy face" tiles? Just a suggestion.

I worked in a house that had happy face wallpaper in a kid's room. Very interesting choice. I wonder how that kid turned out.
I never thought about it AggieK. The physical fitness business must do pretty well in January each year. lol

Oh! Sorry, no laughing in this thread.
It is seven degrees here this morning. We are not built for such things. I am waiting on Caleb to get up so I can have him walk the dog. Is that being a bad father? Sending my child out into the freezing cold while I sit here and watch TV. I am waiting for the coffee to make. Maybe then I will have a better outlook on things.
That's being a good father. How often has your son experienced such temperatures as opposed to you? He'll thank you later in life.

Someone may come along and gripe about our griping of the temperature. I see it more as bragging rights now. It's minus three here. Beat that. :-)
We're at minus 2, but that doesn't factor in Wind Chill, which is a variable that could put us in First Place in the Frozen Hell Division of the Midwestern Conference. Some awards aren't worth winning.

I was out with our pups at 3:45 this morning, in those nutsac-shriveling conditions, and I'm still speaking in a slightly higher register. I think I'll go feed the ungrateful slobs.
Isn't that why we have children - to make them do all the chores we don't want to do?

That's what my sons accuse me of anyway, lol!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service