TBD

TBD on Ning

I have roamed all the way back to page 6 of the discussions. All Right!!! I admit that I kept getting distracted by all the goings on, both witty and serious, while I was gone. It took me a while to catch up. But I couldn't find my favorite discussion. "Random Thoughts". Finely on a random chance, I looked in the Games Dept. There it is. I don't understand. Who thought "Random Thoughts" should be in the games group? It's not fair. When I play games I have to concentrate. How can my ADD brain concentrate on a game, knowing that Random Thoughts is within a key stroke. I think all us random thinkers should rebel. If we can stay on subject long enough. Actually, I guess organized random thinking is an oxymoron.

Where do you think Random Thoughts should be?

Tags: confused, dazed, lunacy, sex, thoughts

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A shaven Happy and an unshaven Robbie

the little black and white one is "Bitsy" Just thought I'd break up this little chocolate orgy with so pics of Happy and friends.

This is Happy, Diesel, and Jeania
and here is the rest of the pack. Bitsy, Josa, jeania, and Happy

And here is the view out the windshield while I am on the computer. I'm on top of one of the highest hills around. I think the nearet cell tower is about 12 mile away. Thats "As the crow flies". To use an old country saying.

Where is this location, Robbie?
Look at a map of WV. Parkersburg is located on the Ohio River. Follow US RT-50 East towards Clarksburg. At West Unuion take RT - 18 South Toward Troy. About 11 miles from the Rt 50/ Rt. 18 intersection there is a dot that is labeled Market. It doesn't exist anymore but is still on the map. I went to the first grade there, in a one room school house. At Market turn right toward Porto Rico (which also no longer exists). Go 1 1/2 mile and you will see my RV in a hay field on your left.

This picture was taken from the first level on the hill behind the RV. You would be on the right on the road by the oil well.
Always "Happy" to see your images of life on the road.....!
And your have an oil well Robbie?
Hey, Robbie!

Hi BAF, Chez, JayLee, Stir, I just came to town to check on a tax bill. I'm currently in the library. Will head back into the wilderness shortly.
It looks nice there Robbie.
Did you ever wonder why mice like to eat the plastic off electric wires?
Chez - They don't do it because insulation tastes good - They do it to wear down their incisors. They don't even know that there's a surprise on the inside.
Those know-it-all horses - Strolling around suburbia like they owned the place, passing judgment on everyone...Hmf. None for me, thanks. I get enough of that from Quinn,

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service