TBD

TBD on Ning

Breaking News!!!!! Boner Blames Obama For Debt Talk Collapse!

What a surprise!!! Who'd a Thought??

Tags: End, World, of, screwed

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any more reponces from me will have wait till after Charles Osgood on 'Sunday Morning."

Reply by Bob Stepp 1 hour ago
Any more reponces from me will have wait till after Charles Osgood on 'Sunday Morning."

I really didn't need to see the giraffe being born as I was eating my cereal..

Well...no, but the series they are doing is fantastic.

* I was eating a donut BTW*

Isn't it? :)

Quinn, Thanks for posting a few facts in response to Darrolls misguided postings. I'm starting to think he is a sock puppet. Nobody could seriously believe the stuff he puts out. 

The biggest danger of the Internet [IMO] is that people read other people's opinions and perceive it to be fact. 

Robbie....try listening, if you can stomach it, to about 30 minutes of a conservative radio talk show and you won't believe the  number of mis-guided, disconnected people running around loose and breeding out there. I heard the local host say the other day,"We don't necessarily need good ideas....we just need to make them sound good so we can win back the White House in 2012."

A caller on limbaugh's show said the other day. "I have lawyers that keep me from paying taxes now and I'll have them no matter what happens next week."

They are like the petulant bully in the sand box....they want their toys and most of ours too and they don't care how they get 'em.

There is nothing they won't do to regain power, for that is their only goal....and of course to acquire even more wealth.

I may  be wrong but I believe there are more reasonable people out there than crazy ones. We just have to become as vocal as the crazies.
I think if you listen to "angry radio" long enough, that's what we call it in my house, it can make you physically ill. Too negative.
Reply by Bob Stepp 8 hours ago
Robbie....try listening, if you can stomach it, to about 30 minutes of a conservative radio talk show...

I stopped listening to conservative radio when Sean Hannity said anyone that opposed the Iraq War was "Un-American" and suggested we all be shipped out of the country...

More lies from the press.
Presidents can't go to war without the approval of congress.
This is one reason congress is bitching at Obama about bombing Libya with no permission.
Bush warned my wife and myself only and we got out of real-estate. (we don’t know Bush)
Don’t expect any truth coming from our liberal press. Listen to FOX news.

Fox news.......You have got to be kidding!!!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service