TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'fun' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to have fun

I was talking with a friend the other day, and he said "I don't remember how to have fun!" He said his life is so filled with obligations,…

Started by James Nelson

29 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by luvy1950

HEADLINE: How To Catch An Illegal Immigrant' Shirt Sparks Controversy As Taco Cid Defends 'Witty' Statement

A restaurant in Columbia, South Carolina (specializing in Mexican food) is selling and promoting this tee shirt (click):       There has…

Started by EddieDingo

20 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

Better than sex!!

Woo-Hoo!!! I've got fresh berries and vanilla ice-cream!  That's just about my favorite thing in the entire world.  I really love (okay, th…

Started by Slim

20 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

Six Degrees of Separation goes to the movies a word game

Okay, here is the rules.  Look a the actors in the movie listed in the last post.  One of those actors was in another movie.  Name that mov…

Started by Lynne Hatter

375 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Slayer Dug

BIGGEST TBD'R

Why is this print so huge? Anyway..   Every week I record and sometimes watch "The Biggest Loser" for folks who love food, put on pounds an…

Started by KarenSme

38 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by J Lee S

HEART PUMPING ACTION

I'm heading for the gym. Got to get the old heart going. Or in my case keep it going. I have a chest strap that keeps track of my heart rat…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

14 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

AM I CRAZY???????

I have this thing about bikes. I love to ride my bike when the weather pemits. I do not go long distances. Never longer than 3 hrs at any t…

Started by blondie 11

15 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by blondie 11

Why I'm In Florida

DIARY OF A SNOW SHOVELER December 8 - 6:00 PM It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and s…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by stillgoing

Small Comforts

I went sledding on Saturday for the first time in years. It was a good time, but required more preparation than I expected, not the least o…

Started by kainsworth

12 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by kainsworth

What have you accomplished so far this year?

I'm going to claim credit for getting Sandra Dee to post a picture of her face instead of her feet. I think it's a very attractive face. No…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

28 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by WendyLynn

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service