TBD

TBD on Ning

Maricel Evasco's Discussions (1,547)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to reassure you Snagg.....I am against censorship (word makes me shudder) so if…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 1, 2011 to Spare the rod and spoil the child?

21 May 2, 2011
Reply by Steven Macon

"I don't mind the small talk discussion at times to offset the more serious ones. It'…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 30, 2011 to Anyone up for an intrepid discussion?

55 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tim E

"Fair criterion should be set for scholarship based on merit and financial need.   On…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 30, 2011 to College Education- a right or a privilege?

14 May 1, 2011
Reply by Apposite

"If my dad uses a belt, it is a 'spanking.' if he chases me around the yard with a me…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 29, 2011 to Spare the rod and spoil the child?

21 May 2, 2011
Reply by Steven Macon

"http://lisa.nasa.gov/ Gravity is talking. LISA will listen. The Cosmos sings with m…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 28, 2011 to Deducing Reality- Logic from Uniting Metaphysics with Science

1 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"What I find interesting Boothby and Snagg is that we can talk about sex - very perso…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 28, 2011 to Anyone up for an intrepid discussion?

55 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tim E

"What roles am I playing...... mom, teacher, and observer rather than participant. (T…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 28, 2011 to All the world's a stage,... what part are you playing now?

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"Robbie..... what and how one writes on the INTERNET (unless it is CnP) usually revea…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 28, 2011 to All the world's a stage,... what part are you playing now?

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"The irony is that we may be able to manipulate genes to produce 'super' children, bu…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 26, 2011 to It's gonna be a Gattaca world soon. What are your thoughts on genetic engineering and grandkids?

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"LoL Welcome to The Stage Snagg. It's good to have you on the platform.  =-)   "All t…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 26, 2011 to Anyone up for an intrepid discussion?

55 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tim E

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service