TBD

TBD on Ning

I took a look at some of the featured speakers at CPAC. 

Ted Cruz

Sarah Palin

Rick Santorum

Mitt Romney

Wayne LaPierre

Rand Paul

Rick Perry

Paul Ryan

David Keene

and so forth.

http://www.conservative.org/cpac/2013/

* M.I.A- Cris Christie with a75% aproval rateing in his state. He is aparentaly in "TIME UOT" for talking to the president in Sandy's aftermath.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/02/26/17100922-cpac-sends-me...

I am saving room on the couch..sign up to bring pop corn, cheeto's, co cola, and adult beverages at the front desk.

What do yuo think abuot the line up? Why is the one guy (Christie) who's voteing bace Likes him  excluded? Is this the best they've got? Shuold we be woryed?

Tags: LMAO

Views: 114

Replies to This Discussion

Drop a bomb on that get-together and half of the entire right-wing crazy-and-stupid will disappear.

yep, but clearly they are stil held in high esteem by the Right or why wuold they be chosen as Featured Spaekers.

agreed

Why does the Democratic Party never have events like this? Oh, probably because they have more sense than to do something so vain.

I think the far Right crowd is prone to get togethers at luxury survivalist type camps where they are safe from the unwashed masses P.A..

And I guess we are the unwashed masses?

THEY think we are.

this should be packaged like a rock group and sent on the road...they could call it "The Loons and Goons Tour" coming soon to a parking lot near you

...Haedline: Loons and Goons band ousts Roach Coach from job site parkinglot constructoin workers riot. 

These coo-coo's only talk to each other, no one else would listen to that crazy bat shit stuff.

Christie was omitted because he tends to be one of the few remaining reasonable Republicans.

don't they use the term RINO for those?....

and why do these people need speakers anyway? aren't all the voices in their heads enough?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service