TBD

TBD on Ning

Thanks to TPM

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

Probably closer to the truth LOL ...

What is fascinating, it was just a month or so ago, and now seems so yesterday.  

To understand 2012 is to understand that what was finished is not ended and what has started has months and years to go until the next election, 2014 congressional and 2016 presidential.  As we move forward there will be new events, new gaffes and new personalities but unfortunately the same problems starting and ending with the economy. 

It was ever thus, I suppose. The internet intensifies things.

Hey, where is Bill Clinton in that picture? Can't leave him out or all the ladies from the Dem convention..where are they?

Monica Lewinsky is missing too...

I think it is only people who were running. And of course Rover, the GOP butt-licking dog. Though now that I look at it again, there are non-runners there. Maybe Lewinski is the horse's behind in the doorway.

No I think that is Romney's dancing horse.

Yuo no wen i was scaning the photo I kept thinking what is missing to me, personaly. With a soft smile on my lips images of thriamph and bitter ads flew past. The enormos relief that I felt wen The president My President won a second term, I had ben literaly holding my breath as the state results came in. I No that he is a flawed man but I beleive in his thuoghfulness and esential goodness.

Last thuoght- Thank gawd I dont have to watch just pompus white guys on the news for the next 4 yaers -cause we've got the all time coolest president bar none...

Absolutely!!!   Great video.

and the outcome was in spite of...

WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer in Tennessee who is mysteriously linked to millions of dollars in campaign contributions steered to congressional candidates doubled his investments in the weeks before Election Day and quietly funneled $6.8 million more to a prominent tea party group, according to new financial statements filed with the government.

William Rose of Knoxville previously told The Associated Press that his business was a "family secret" and he was not obligated to disclose the origin of what now amounts to more than $12 million that he routed through two companies he recently created. Rose did not immediately return phone calls from the AP on Friday. He previously complained that phone calls and emails from reporters were irritating.

The money went to the tea party's most prominent "super" political committee, FreedomWorks for America, which spent it on high-profile congressional races. The $12 million accounted for most of the $20 million the group raised this year.

http://news.yahoo.com/shadowy-donor-behind-record-super-pac-checks-...

A diferent angle on all of The Tea Party's "Conspiracy Theroys".....their conspircys not uors.

phew..a cool 12 mil.

(WHAS11) -- It turns out that John Schnatter's comments about  "Obamacare" may not be going over too well with customers.

According to a new study from YouGov Brand Index, which researches brand perception for marketing directors, public opinion of Papa Johns dropped after CEO John Schnatter said new healthcare regulations might cause some franchise owners to cut employees' hours.

The study shows brand favorability dropped to four at the end of November down from 32 on election day.

Schnatter said his comments were taken out of context and he will  respect the law.

Papa Johns says that during the same time period their general population study showed a signifcant increase in some key criteria like quality and value.

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Study-Public-opinion-of-Papa-Johns...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service