TBD

TBD on Ning

So share with us your story...(whatever the ending)

Tags: Your Story

Views: 2771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lovin' the Bubba, big time!

I wuoldn't want it any other way MyBubbaDee!!!

SMOOCH!!

Three-way SMOOCH!

Woo Hoo!!

In the rush posting yesterday, I forgot the one good thing about ending up sepsis. They ran a ton of lab work and found my kidney functions were way off. My problems started when the cancer blocked off my left ureter where it entered the bladder. Now, it's my right kidney acting up. Seem where they sewed the ureters to the new pouch, I've built up scar tissue that wasn't letting the right kidney drain. They had to punch another hole in my back, and insert a tube through the kidney, and place a stent into the ureter where the scarring is. Probably in a month or so, they will go back in and swap the stent for a larger one. It will also have to come out, but the hope is that they can stretch the ureter so the kidney drains. 

TBub you are extremely tough person. While you were in the hospital fighting for your life I was whining because I have scar tissue where they did the TURP two and a half years ago. I am going to have it redone in the spring. I should not be complaining because my problem is easily fixed.
I am glad you are doing better.

Of course I'm tough P.A., I'm from Cumberland Furnace. I'm sorry to hear about the scar tissue though. Any problem you live with long enough becomes a BIG problem. 

Another stay in the hospital. Four days this time for a kidney infection.

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I hope this is the end of your troubles for a while.

Thanks P.A., I still need to go back and get some dyeshot in me so they can check the kidneys  I'm on an antibiotic, and the DR's are talking about possibly putting my on one for 6 months to a year. I still need to have the stent removed from my ureter, and a larger one put in. That one will also come out, and the hope is that the ureter will stay open on it's own by then. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service