TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday.

Chucks is gone and so is his Q&A Group. As JayLee feared so are the Vibes. Since there is no Question and answer group there appears to be no check in.

So Let's do it over here. It's the start of the weekend! Time to have fun.

There is all kinds of bad news.

1. Looks like tbd is splintering.

2. After two days the TBD Stalwarts has only 7 members.

3. The Stock Market tanked yesterday.

4. The end of the world is near.

5. The Zombies are still here

Everybody check in and give me some good news.

Views: 2167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still here.
So am I. I made it to Ft. Polk, LA and back today.  I can now say that I have been to *** ******* ** *** ********.  That is how all my friends who have been stationed there, and my son discribe it.

Kooner, I like a lot of the cajun food, but I have never found any boudin that I was crazy about.

In this part of the world, I prefer gumbo or good ole Texas Bar-B-Q ed Pork Chops.

Cooper's in Llano is the best in the world. I think that is maybe the only thing GW and I ever agreed on.

Hello there...wandering the halls..peeking in to see what is going on around here.
Nice, tame place around here....we don't get rowdy too often.
I'm still here.
Kind of a slow evening around here....which is understandable.
Yep, We seemed to peak a little right after MA sank, but it seems to be pretty much the core with a handfull of MA survivors. I could be wrong cause I don't venture into the groups. I tend to stay in the Games, Q & A, and the Forum, so my perceptions may be skewed.
Nah, you got it right...But, I'm okay with that, I like us :-)

I'm a firm believer in quality, not quanity!!!

((((QHUGS))))

Hey T [d's told me "hey" is Southern for Hi]

I know you have a lot of work ahead, but are you feeling better now that you're home?

And, how big is the yard sale gonna be ;-))

I like us too.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service