TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday.

Chucks is gone and so is his Q&A Group. As JayLee feared so are the Vibes. Since there is no Question and answer group there appears to be no check in.

So Let's do it over here. It's the start of the weekend! Time to have fun.

There is all kinds of bad news.

1. Looks like tbd is splintering.

2. After two days the TBD Stalwarts has only 7 members.

3. The Stock Market tanked yesterday.

4. The end of the world is near.

5. The Zombies are still here

Everybody check in and give me some good news.

Views: 2168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am here. TGIF is here.
I think I will blow through....the wind here is atrocious.
I am here. The Azalea plant I  planted  looks really  pretty. i hope it stays here and doesn't die.
High wind here too.....blowing through as well.....
I am here, but leaving shortly...Community Clean-up Day today. I have to go and lead the "volunteer" Girl Scouts.
Been there, done that.

I'm here...but I might migrate on over to the recliner to, uh, rest my eyes.

I got up today and went into the greasy spoon for breakfast....nice folks congregate there on Saturdays.  Then I went over to the donut shop for liberal hour.  It was packed, but I did get a seat.  The weekend visitors like to come in the same time as the liberals, maybe because the liberals tend to put a nice positive spin on things. 

There's a perception by the weekenders and steady visitors that the rest of us must be blessed to live here all year 'round.  Gee, we have poverty, substance abuse, crime and skyrocketing gas prices and rampant foreclosures, just like every other place.

Then it was on to chew the fat with my old buddy Carl and his wife.  We're all a little irreverant, and get along pretty doggone well.

Next I stopped at the boutique book store in town...it seems that all the little towns out here on The Leelanau have 'em.  I picked up a couple of books with  local connections.  Its a nice friendly little place there.

I was then heading home when I saw one of my buddies unloading big bags of potting soil for his little farmers market/greenhouse business, so I stopped to help.  We do that kind of stuff up this way....its neighborly.

I got home about noon, and proceeded to drag various seasonal items out of my crawl space.  After nineteen years here, I have that operation down to a science, but I'm starting to notice that each successive year, my body is having a harder time to bend correctly to go into that crawl space.

After dragging my backup bicycle outta that space, I serviced it a little bit, and took it for a spin.  I went about five miles, but it clouded over, and I froze in my light attire.

Geez, sorry to get so carried away...I'd better get over there to my easy chair right now! 

I had a nap this afternoon. Now reading this has  exausted me again. I may need something cool to revive me.
Yeah, sorry Robbie.......I might have provided a little more info than was really needed.  I have a habit of doing that.
It was a good day wasn't it.  I envy you.
I only mowed the yard. Took half of the day.
I'm a ways from mowing my weeds...my ground has just the faintest tint of green right now.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service