TBD

TBD on Ning

Come on back, pull up a chair, make yourself at home.

I know there's other social groups & threads where folks can just hangout on tbd ning, but I thought I'd try one as a thread in the Forum. If it takes off, great - & if it doesn't, it'll just fade into the sunset....

So, think of this as a place to stop in, say hi to each other, maybe have some conversations in real time or almost-real-time.

Welcome to Taylor's Backyard.....

Tags: hangout, social, socialize

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can play horseshoes....I am going to sit in the shade and read.....
Good idea Crystal, just sit there and look pretty while we guys drink beer, play games and talk about you.
You're back yard looks soooo inviting... Thanks for having us all over. :) Thanks SandraDee for the tasty light breakfast. I'll fix up a little snack later on for everyone. Maybe a nice veggie tray and fruit tray. Sorry, I don't have them made yet, so no pics.... :)
I am on my way, want me to pick anything up at the store.
I got a case of cold coors light.
Stop and get a pizza or chips or something.
that was funny!
Hi, everybody!! Wow - Sandra, so good to see you! Thanks for stopping by in the a.m. - I got busy & had to leave early.

Welcome, 1SM, KCat, BethD, Quinn - so good to see you all here!

Okay, we've got the grill fired up now.... whole Salmon fillets, Italian sausage, and I've got some potato salad & some delicious vine ripened tomatoes to go w/it!

How was everybody's day today? I was busy the first half of the day, then went to see a friend for an hour or 2 - we spent the whole afternoon together, I just got home! ;-p
Hi Taylor. We did a lot of shopping today for the house and the flower garden. Tomorrow should be a busy day, but I'm real good at putting things off, there's always the next day.
Taylor, I just gotta warn you. A couple months ago, Larry's place was crawling with a bunch of hippies. I suspect the "flower" garden he is claiming may contain more buds than flowers.

Not to worry Taylor, I know how to shield it from helicopters and small fixed wing aircraft. Robbie taught me, he used to fly choppers during the Korean war.
Larry, I sometimes remember things a little out of sync. But I think it was the war of Granada. Or maybe that war of Northern Agression that Hawker is always talking about. Speeking of Hawker, is he still hiding out in NJ?
Here's some dietary variety.....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service