TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone seen Larry?? It's awfully quiet around here. Hmmmmmm...
Kitty, I saw him sneaking out to the garage, I think he is working on a craft project. He had a stack of magazines and a bottle of glue...or was it lotion??
I bet it was lotion. The little rascal!! Geeeeez...I'll give him a craft project to do!!!
You're right, Brine. I do believe it was booze. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Larry's afraid of me, even though he won't admit it, he's to scared to come around when I'm here.
Scaredy Cat!
Quinn, you want me to hold him down so you can have a talk with him? Big ole Scaredy Cat! Pffft
Aw man! What the hell's the matter with you people. And no, I'm not that afraid of Quinn.
They award degrees in that now? Jeessh, I can't keep up with you sexcraved perverts, sneeking out to the garage to do your thing, why not in the closet? Thats the trouble with this site, nobody does anything out in the open. Just you wait until John Stossel gets my e-mail about the goings on here.
OH NO! Not John Stossel!
I guess it's more like intimidation than fear Wendy. Smart women like you and Quinn and Kittycat intimidate me. I can never get away with as much. :)
"Ranting and raving"? Smear somebody's so-called "character"? Can't get better than this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/06/jon-stewart-does-glenn-be_...
I think Arinana Huffington is "HOT". There, I said it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service