TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Snagg, You didn't get it but I did. If you hadn't been so naughty this year. Santa saw you "thumbing" you nose at him. Me on the other hand, have been the epitome of nice. But since Santa has come and gone, I can be mean now. I got a aludium Q36 explosive space modulator and YOU didn't!! Nyaaahhh, nyaaaahhh! So there! Guess there is a little steam in the 2009 Christmas rant after all isn't there Mr. Smarty pants.

(ducking and hiding)
What?? Ya don't like pickles? (wink, wink)
Dear Maria, You can gherkin me around till I turn green. I "relish" the idea!! ;-) Whoops, Guess this is more of a wish list that a rant.
Bubba - I did receive the deluxe edition of Internet retrotracking software that I wanted, so I Know Where You Live.

And, being old, you won't be able to figure out how to operate the Q36 anyway, so howzabout we just skip the bullshit and you mail that baby off to me toot sweet?
From what I hear, Florida's weather isn't a whole lot better than what we're getting in the Midwest right now, so out of a sense of mercy, I choose to avoid making the trip down there and will allow you to use the postal service rectify this little mistake. Knowing full well that if you don't, I have a small but deranged army of listeners who will gladly hearken to my beckoning and go "take care of it" for me.

You have 24 hours. The "Overnight" option will pay for itself, if you get my drift. Haul Ass, Bubba, because I want to loan the Q36 to Quinn. She has a neighbor problem that needs resolving and she's in a hurry.
Ok Snagg, I thought I could reason with you, but now I see that's not possible. I guess I'm just gonna have to open up a can of Bubba Brand...

Bubba - Try not to use the Q36 as a can opener, okay? You might make it angry.
NOW you tell me!! I ended up with whup ass all over the place.
Ya know, I do believe I may have the neighbor problem solved [fingers crossed]. Apparently she has an aversion to the local police and the fines they impose when one breaks ordinances in regards to trash and pets and appliances in the backyard :-)
That's nice, Quinn, but this isn't really about you.

It's about some mouthbreather who, by insulting you, has thereby insulted your extended family, the honor of the TBD / Ning clan.

And we take shit off no one. Your local constabulary may have given that swine a slap on the wrist, but here at TBD we believe in sterner measures. This broad is asking for something more along the lines of a quantum-energy smackdown, something that will leave a radiological signature so intense that cockroaches and Keith Richards won't even visit folks at the other end of the block. And that's exactly what the Q36 delivers, with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

But only in the hands of a trained, skilled operator. Bubba would probably only wind up sterilizing himself.

Which wouldn't be doing the rest of the world any harm, for sure. But, he has it, and you need it. So just remember...It was Bubba who's being selfish about this.
WHAT????? You can't have appliances and pets and trash in your backyard in Philly. What's next? an ordanance against zeroing in your deer rifle in your garage? Why, thats downright unamerican. Now we know why the Liberty Bell is cracked. I guess it's true that all the real freedom loving Americans moved across the river.
Since when does an army consist of 2 people? I don't think you have much to fear TBub.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service