TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey pot?
Kettle here!
Are you serious?
When I came home from the market yesterday my neighbor, who did not do any shoveling, was parked in front of my house---in the cleared space! I am rather surprised that I did not beat the SOB silly with my shovel--there's your Christmas spirit!
Let them have it Quinn. The whole world needs to be put in its place and you are doing a good job. Keep it up.
Hey Ubu! Big Christmas party at Quinn's Christmas eve. Should we crash it?
Sure. I've got a Steelers t-shirt but no velcro shoes. We might clash and crash all at once.

I hear she's giving snow shovels at the door. Sort of a stipulation gift.
You really think Quinn's going to offer her space? LOLOLOL hahaha
Quinny? QUINNY? Is this the same neighbor who's been bugging you all year?
Same one!
Hopefully, they will be gone soon...the neighborhood has banded together and we call the township everytime they violate an ordinance. It seems mean I guess, but if they are going to be difficult [I'm being kind] they have to accept the consequences. We have a really, really nice neighborhood and the people are wonderful and we'd like to keep it that way.
Toilet paper? Stink bombs? I'm thinking along the lines of explosives.
I'm sure that "mean" is all that this neighbor understands. What a loser!
I have the original inspiration for the locals in "Deliverance" living in the court across the street from our house. Explosives only make them grunt and poop their pants and cheer. We've learned to simply sprinkle a fine trail of soap flakes and pages out of the dictionary on our property's perimeter, and it's kept them away so far, Sometimes we see them prowling back and forth in the middle of the street, chittering in some subterranean dialect, chewing on each other's necks and pointing, while making signs of the cross and the WWE at us. They make us laugh.
I'm already doing that ;-)

Since it got so cold my pup doesn't want to stray far from the house. She has been doing her business in the tree well on the sidewalk in front of either my house or the B****'s next door. She came out and told me that it had to stop. I said it didin't, it was a public street. She called the police and told them I was causing a public disturbance. When they arrived, she was given a ticket :-))). My township has a "no false alarms" policy [I forget the offical term]and if you call for stupid things you get fined :-)
Ah, justice! :-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service