TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did move. About 50 yards. I now have a very nice site. But, I will only be on it two days. I leave for VA on Fri. I also went Christmas shopping today. I'm getting in the Christmas spirit. (:>)
I worked out hard today, still fat. Hey Santa what is up with that??
I worked out had yesterday. I'm now craving beer and cheeze doodles. What's up with that?
Why does _______ think it's okay to _______when it's obvious that ________? That felt good. Too personal to share. My mystery meltdown.
Is this Mad Libs now on TBD? :-)
Good or maybe bad suggestion there Jack. This may have bad repercussions.

Maria's first word - guacamole
Maria's second word- Quinton Tarantino
I woke up this morning thinking what a great day I am going to have. I left the house with
the expectation that nobody was going to ruin that train of thought for me. Then I get to work and everybody is in a pleasant mood. I'm thinking to myself, "What the hell is going on here?" This can't be right. I pinched myself to make sure I was awake. When I discovered that I really was awake, I couldn't believe it. So far so good. What's up with that?!!!?
My truck wouldn't start the other day, and when I got it to the shop they looked at it and admitted that it was the new starter that they had installed a few months ago and it was still under warranty and it didn't cost me a dime when they replaced it.

So....I DIDN'T get whacked with a gigantic auto repair bill the week before I finish my christmas shopping? What's up with that? I was counting on having no money so I wouldn't have to bother buying presents for the ingrates who take up most of my personal space. Now I have to look like I'm a NICE person for people that I normally wouldn't even drink with. That god guy sure has an evil sense of humor. He'll probably break something even MORE expensive on my truck AFTER the christmas credit card bill arrives. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Why does Snagg think it's ok to whine about insignificant BS about truck repairs, Christmas shopping and ingrates when he knows the rest of us don't give a shit?
Why does TSD think it's ok to gloat about having such a great morning when he knows the rest of us are unlikely to have a good day?
That's one Bad Santa.

I like him. He can go over to my ex's house and paint her car.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service