TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are some evil people out there. I had one just recently that was doing the same thing.

Time to rant at my football team. The Chiefs. What the hacksaw were you guys doing today? Fourth and seven on your own 27 yard line? Nice touch. Gave the Broncos an easy three. While I'm here I'm gonna go off on Larry's team, too.

Dear Steelers,
You let the Raiders beat you? I can't pull for you anymore this year either.

Signed, Disgruntled Football Fan
No big bellys showing there. I don't think my RV will make it to South Africa though.

Do you think US will be able to beat England? I doubt it.

BTW my youngest, he's 35, still coaches and plays on a team in one of the DC leagues. He say he is thinking of giving it up though. His knees are starting to go. He also plays rollerblade Hockey. Says that doesn't hurt his knees.
Yep, it's over for the Steelers.
What a topsy-turvy season in both NCAA and the NFL, eh?

Okay, you want a rant?!!!?

What's with the uproar over the skit in which Saturday Night Live parodies the "Tiger Woods Scandal"?!!!? It's not like they were promoting domestic violence, NOR were they promoting spousal abuse (same topic/different name). I'm surprised that there has been no outcry from Jesse Jackson and/or Al Sharpton over the portrayal of a white woman physically abusing a black man.

All these pinko commie liberal watchdog groups are whining about the bad light in which the issue of domestic violence was cast. Kiss my a**!!! SNL did what SNL does...P-A-R-O-D-Y. Now, the issue
of the timing and airing of the skit with Rhianna as the night's musical guest has been mentioned and has been trumpeted before us as an even more heinous act by these same crybabies.
Was Rhianna offended, being as she was thrust into the spotlight by her own issue with Chris Brown? Has anybody asked her? Has she or any of her spokespersons issued a statement?
I think she would have been more insulted, offended and upset had they parodied her personal issue on air.
There's been way too much merriment here lately, let's not forget where we're at. Christmas is more than 2 weeks away and the stores and streets are still too crowded.
I agree. larry. I think we should all go to Gary's house and see what is going on with his britches. He seems like he needs company, and asked if you pad your pants---We all love Gary, but I wonder if his SS check is late.
Why are some people such jackasses? Are they born that way? Or is it something they grow into? And, if they grow into it, how? Or, why? Do they enjoy being that way? Do they even know they are that way? Is there anything that can be done to change them? Or is ignoring them the only solution? But, would they even know if they are being ignored? So many questions. So few answers...
I love when Quinn talks dirty like that.
As I assumed. My scheme is proceeding as anticipated. I've said too much.
The posting has been screwed up for three days now. It's kind of random. Sometimes a reply is there and next time you look its not. Sometimes when you try to go to the last post it takes you to some page posted 2 months ago. I've just been kind of ignoring it and doing what I do.
Pretty tardy, too.
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH! *deep breath*

WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service