TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) Flaming bag of dog poo on the front porch.

2) Bird seed on the roof (Brine...that is awesome!)

3) Spray Round-Up in her yard

4) Put her on various mailing lists

5) Send the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses to her door!!!
May I suggest for #3 that you Round-Up an appropriate message on their lawn? :-)
Oh Callipyge, great minds think alike.
#4 is a great idea too :-)
#5 - At the same time? Clever.
Then call the police and tell them there's gang warfare happening at this address.
I sure hope you people don't know where I live. I use a fake name by the way, all my info is fake fake fake.
We would never put flaming dog poo on your porch. *snickers*
Follow-up to my crazy neighbor…
Okay, so, this woman called the police yesterday and then called her landlord (her property is a rental) to tell him my dog poops on her tree (Lucy does not)…
This morning around 10am there is a knock on my door…it’s her! Asking if I can give her a ride to the market! I am stunned and don’t want to get into any conversation with her so I tell her I’m busy and close the door.
She thinks I’m stupid…we all know someone like that, for whatever reason they make assumptions, and she has made a number of them about me. I have never cared for her so I don’t talk to her any more than I have to, I don’t care about her enough to correct her in her assumptions. So, she thinks I’m a pushover. She is about to find out how wrong she is about me ;-)
Isn't your dog a tree-climbing variety? A dog your size probably poops the size of a bite size tootsie roll. Nearly non-existent.

I don't blame you on the ride to the market request. I was helping out a young boy in town and found out that instead it was for a fifty year old guy that needed someone to drive him ten miles to get his medication. On the way back he wanted me to stop at the convenience store where he bought a 12-pack and a pack of cigarettes. I had planned on never helping again and fortunately he never asked again.

There is no doubt that she has no clue who she is dealing with. LOL
Didn't he offer you any of the beer and cigs?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service