TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Snagg, Larry's resiliency is just FINE!!! He's in the spare bathroom right now and scrubbing his little heart out.... He'd better do a good job, too!!! Or else!!!!

You keep those darn nasty ugly creepy dogs away from our Quinn or you'll incure the wrath of all the ladies here at TBD!!! Look out Quinn, Snagg is after you...Run...
Pish-Posh, Kittycat. Quinn is after me. I am merely defending myself.

Oh, and defending the entire masculine gender, as well. Doing a damn fine job of it, too.

And you have never met our dogs. Not a nasty, ugly, creepy bones in their brown-eyed li'l heads. Just a lotta sharp teeth.
HA...I fear no man!
Especially the men here ;-) [I mean, come on Kitty...have ya seen them???]
You're right, Quinn...What was I ranting and raving about?
Another country heard from.
You LOOK surprised. lol
SD, you're eyes are soooooo big...The better to see us with????
Snagg's being nasty, SD....He's going to hurt our Quinn with nasty, creepy dogs...
You just stay out of it Sandy. This is the men's day to rant (in between housework).
Uh, I don't think you're helping our cause, Larry. You haven't learned how to pretend Doesn't Kitty know you have manly stuff to tend to which involves driving across town in search of a widget of utmost urgency?
Ubu, quit giving Larry bad ideas!!! (a widget of utmost urgency...Geeeesh!!)
Jeezzz!!!! It's Saturday. Its 1:30 and raining. It's been raining all damn day. The dog need walking again. Its raining and the wind is blowing. I can't Get it warm enough in here. I'm sitting here snacking and gaining weight. I should do something. Now I feel like taking a nap. I'll never get anything done. Guess I'll just sit here and stew.
I know, I'll just give all my friends something to rant about.
It might be cold, miserable, and the dog needs to go out, and I have to take him due to leash laws and such. But, it don't matter the least bit that its Saturday because I'm retired and live in a motorhome with a big black hairy dog. Any day the sun shines, I can go out and play, because I'm retired and live in a motorhome with a big, black, dog. So, I'll just sit here and eat cookies and drink coffee and wait for a nice warm sunny day. Except now I'm going to take a nap.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service