TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do you mean by change? I'm not wearing them right this minute, they're standing a corner of the bedroom.
.......You're not sure about that ?

I'd know right off the bat.
Yes Larry, I still have your number. This has nothing to do with your PHONE NUMBER.
Peace!!
My town has noise ordinances...no unnessasary noise before 7am and after 10pm
Except, apparently, if you're the Electric Company! Then you can park your big ol truck in front of my house and keep the engine running in order to power that basket thingy so that the man in the basket thingy can use an electric saw to cut trees branches interfering with the electric wires. And, you can do that at 6 A-freakin-M
Maybe if you showed them your legs they would be distracted and stop?

;-)
Yeah, right. Then the guy would probably cut one of the power lines and then Quinn would really be ranting then.
At 6am my bed head would detract from anything else. It's an ugly sight...
You know that you were watching their asses.

We all know it, too. Big Cry Baby. Quinn's really mad because they weren't wearing Speedo's.
I don't get the Friday after Thanksgiving off from work. That should be a whole rant in itself!

But my supervisor came to me yesterday to encourage me to take the day off (i.e. use one of my vacation days) because she wants another person to work that day. She thinks this other person has taken too many three-day weekends lately (he's worked a lot of extra hours and built up the comp time) and if I take the day off, he'll be forced to stay. He has already announced that he wants to take the day off to spend with his wife and new baby.

Geez lady, if you want him to work that day just grow a set and TELL him. Don't put me in the middle of this, AND don't tell me when to use my vacation days!
Is that anatomically possible for a woman to grow "a pair"? Isn't that called hermaphro-something?
There is no reply to this! (:>)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service