TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All right Jaylee. Now that you have ranted; who would you have voted "Americas Sweetheart"?

How about Hillary Clinton?

Certainly not funes friend on fb....!!

I just get annoyed at someone telling me  that so and so is a "hero" or our collective "sweetheart".

Apparently I offended a 'friend' on Facebook. She sent me, along with others, a message stating that if I liked Michelle Obama that I should 'unfriend' her. Through some typical convoluted Tea Party reasoning Ms. Obama is now the conservatives litmus test for America's salvation. At least that is what I deduced. I think I'll send her a note stating that if she likes Homer Simpson I would appreciate it if she removed me as her friend. Makes just as much sense as her request.   

Oh, I think I might just let her do the "unfriending" on that one.   Please keep us posted.

I don't know nothing bout Facebook but, why would someone ask someone else to unfriend them?

Too lazy to do it themselves?

I think the point is...if you like Michelle Obama you are not the kind of person I want to be friends with...small minds, C3P0, small minds...

It DOES sound like Tea Party thinking....

"THIS DOESN'T CONFORM TO MY NARROW, UNINFORMED AND JUDGMENTAL VISION OF HOW THE WORLD SHOULD BE !!! I THEREFORE DEMAND THAT SOMEBODY ELSE FIX  IT, THAT IT REQUIRE NO RATIONAL THOUGHT OR EFFORT ON MY PART AND I DEMAND THAT THE PERSON FIXING IT NOT GET PAID OR ANYTHING TO DO IT AND THAT HE BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY ELSE UNTIL I WANT HIM TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME !!!"

Yep, heard that a thousand times in the last few years....

Hey, Funes - Who IS this dingbat ? I'm feeling a tad ungentlemanly, and I could go ruin her afternoon, if you'd like.

Rant  i don't know, but sure as shit something today will piss me off.

Rave it is over 50 degrees here in NJ, i am going to wax my car.

Beer Fact: In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts. So in old England, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them to mind their own pints and quarts and settle down. It's where we get the phrase "mind your P’s and Q's."

I'm gonna follow Bet'h's rant from Sunday and reckon something is gonna piss me off today......just feels like one of those days.

Ya'll carry on now.........

RICK SANTORUM!!!!!!!

That rant makes me sick. How can that man even be considered for a job as a garbage collector.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service