TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SWEET! Looks done to me... but what do I know. Please show a pic of it when it's finished!!!!!!!

The colors are off.  I've got a little more to do on it. Spider web by the back of the jawbone and some fill of the skull behind the flower and we'll call it a jacket. I'm already dreaming of the next one. I'd like to use old cartoons from the 30s on a jacket. I think if I had slowed down and not been in such a hurry, I'd be happier with the skull but the flower was funny cause the whole time I was doing it , I was frustrated that it wasn't coming out better. Now that I'm away from that part , I like it a lot .

Rave; Merry, Looks Great to me. Sure looks like a lot of work though. Glad that you enjoy doing it so the rest of us can enjoy seeing it.

RANT; Last night while working on a Right Of Way Document I was doing some research and got hit by a Trojan virus. Wiped out my computer. Have been running around all day trying to figure out a solution and trying to make sure that my bank account hasn't been emptied. I have an old IBM laptop that I have been lugging around in a compartment for about 5 years. IBM sold out to Lenovo 4 or 5 years ago and has not built a laptop since. Anyway, I went to the Verizon Store this morning and got my

new air card transferred over to the old computer. Then tried to find sombody who could possibly fix the one that is now a boat anchor. It is currently being worked on at Office Depot. But, I don't hold out much hope.

The virus is part of a scam. After it screws up your hard drive it put's up a screen that is titled "Disc Fix". Has a Microsoft flag and the two little dangley keys on it. Says it can recover and repair the Hard Drive. So, I let it try. Then it comes back and says it has repaired some of the problems, but it will require a higher level of repair to fix the rest. All I have to do is purchase the fix. There is a button that says "Buy Now". I'm pretty gulible sometimes but  not quite that gulible. So, I shut it down. When I turned it back on it ate the rest of my hard drive.From what I found out at Verizon and Office Depot, there have been others in the area hit the same way. Don't know if anyone did the "Buy Now" thing though. So, I probably won't be on as much until I get the fix. Or buy a new computer. Damn.

$H*T!!

Well, THAT sounded encouraging.

So far I've avoided a meltdown but I have detected Trojan malware with my spysweeper and removed it before it was able to harm anything that I'm aware of.

I'm hoping to sell this on etsy and ask big bucks for it so that it's worth doing it.But as an artist , I found I had a bit of the "red shoes" syndrome going on and couldn't stop except to eat and sleep til it was done. ( when I grow up I want to be a real artist)

You ARE a real artist. So am I. We just don't get paid ridiculously for it.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Robbie......do you run any type of security software like Norton or SuperAntivirus?

Grrrrrrrrr
Got the tree today.
Plugged the lights in to make sure they worked.
They did. (you know where this is going, right?)
Put them on, the string on the top goes out. I jiggle the string and they come back on. I was going to leave them but I kept seeing my house go up in flames so I took all the lights off. Of course, I don't have any extra so off to Target I go. They don't have any. KMart, Ollies...ditto. I find some at the pharmacy of all places.
The tree is lit and decorated.
I hate it.

Like clockwork, Quinn arrives with her shitsack full of holiday cheer.

Look, everybody - She's hanging around the Salvation Army, kicking the Santas as they creep out the back door! Yay! She just took out an elf with a jack stand she grabbed out of the bed of an abandoned pick-up truck! BLOOD AND GUTS AND BRAINS EVERYWHERE! This is a woman with a mission. Oh, the humanity.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service