TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was so angry at something last night, now I can't remember what it was.
Now, I'm ticked that I have no rant!

http://amazonwatch.org/take-action/stop-the-belo-monte-monster-dam

A petition to stop a huge dam that will flood the rain forest.

rant; another cold rainy day on the Jersey Shore.

Rave: a good excuse to not to have to the the billion trillion leaves in the yard,

watch Tv and drink beer.

Rant: Laid up for at least another week after knee surgery. with my leg in a brace that looks like it could be used to drag the Lusitania back to the surface.

Plus, the flu has grabbed ahold of my ass and is shaking it like an angry German Shepherd shakes a squirrel. I guess it's better to have them at the same time than to have them back-to-back, but, Jeez Louise....

Rave: At least I have this spiffy new laptop my fiancee bought for me as a recuperation-period present to tell you all about it.

Your fiancee is awesome Snagg, I'm glad that you've got back up. BAF Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

No rants , all raves, played in my studio today, it feels like I've been heading towards this wonderful way of living my whole life. Linens and silks, need I say more???!

Rave: I'm going to move the RV, Happy, and myself down to Kemah next Monday.  Life is good.

Got no Rant at the moment.

Rave: I'm eating a piece of Pecan Pie and drinking Lambrusco.

They were made for each other.

No Rant Yet.

Rant- I'd rather walk than drive a beater!

Rave- headache is almost gone.

Rant; My old addled brain forgot to remind me to pick up my dry cleaning Sat. So I have to drive to town and pick it up in the morning. That is before I can hook the Jeep to the RV and motor on down to Kemah.

Rave: Tomorrow I am going to motor on down to Kemah.

Happy Trails ROBBIE!!

Rave- housemate who used to live in an SRO with a bunch of derelicts above a homeless shelter insisted on getting the ornaments out to decorate the tree. He had a lot of fun tending the tomatoes this past summer and rearranging plants on his own in the back yard some survived better than others. LOL after a few plants died on him , he started to be able to hear the pointers about basic gardening techniques.

NO RANTS, just glad the bloody headbanger is gonesville.

rant: more leaves to rake.

Rave all TBD'ers will come and help!

:-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service