TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!! Mine is just awful.
It didn't help that I wasn't planning on it, but while running an errand, I passed and figured Id get it out of the way.
Minerva- like hair did not help matters...
I'm w/ya, Quinn. I very seriously do not photograph well AT ALL. Seriously, I'm not NEARLY as f-o-u looking as I appear in photos (fat-old-ugly). And YES, somehow the DL photo is even worse than usual!! I feel your pain. :-(

HA!!! I'll compare bad DL photos with anyone. Some TBDrs have seen mind and can verify that it is the winner of any UGLY contest.

Here is my excuse. It was taken in Livingston Texas. The main industry there is running prisons. the photo lady in the DMV was obviously trained by the prison system.

My DL picture makes the Nick Nolte DUI mug shot look like a photo for a Money Magazine cover. 

Mine competes w/yours, no doubt.
ROFLH(rolling on floor laughing hysterically) omfg I can't stop laughing. OK so maybe I would hide all the knives on you but you should see mine and my uploader for comments doesn't work so you'll have to look in my profile pics cause if you think I'd make my dmv photo my avatar, HAH, dream on!
I have a kind of ashen hue in mine....I look like I was woke from the dead for the picture.
Sadly, mine look's just like me.

DUDE! I think I saw you at The Festy this weekend! Love the shades & the headband!

You rock, man!

(I think hitting that hookah changed my vocabulary)

That hooka has a way of changing your vocabulary. And ox muy afekt yur tipin skllss tu.

¿hablas español, hombre?

Coool.

No sé cómo decirlo en español. ;-p

btw, the hookah experience was fine, but nothing to write home about, imo.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service