TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got to agree with that.
Or where the RV is parked.
Excuse me?
What the hell is up with this nice stuff?
Can you all read?
This is the Rant thread.
Get with the program people.

I haven't been around much in the evening. I'll be back later. There better be people here!
Yes, Ma'am, I"ll try to be here....and I'll bring something to bitch about. Do I get a prize for showing up on time?
They are all playing games in the games thread.
I sensed something. Uh oh, Quinn's on the rampage? Hmm....let's see....oh, yeah....I'm still wore out from last week and who decided to stack all this work on me this week before I head to Iowa next week. Oh, wait....It was me. Running myself ragged to get everything done before I disappear again. Short work day tomorrow though.....See rave below.

Going to the Pixies concert in KC tomorrow night. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!
When I was in Masury, Ohio last month, some evil spirit invaded my brain and said "You are eligible for a phone upgrade", "You have some gift cards for Best Buy left from last Christmas". Go to Best Buy and take advantage of this opportunity" . I did. I got a DROID.
I hate the thing. Sometimes it calls people on its own. Sometimes, when I call people I can hear them, but they can't hear me. This happened 4 times in a row once. I have been to Best Buy, I have been to Verizon. Best Buy says it's Verizon's network. Verizon says they can't find anything wrong with the Phone. I have locked up the hammers so I won't be tempted. Smart Phones are obviously too smart for me. think I need one of those "Old People" phones that do nothing but receive and make calls. If you call me, DROID will put you straight into my voice mail. You may never get out.
That's supposed to be a great cell phone. (Smart Device).
Rave: Just got home from a great show. Alejandro Escovedo & his band tore the place down. 15 songs in 75 minutes, with an awe-inspiring rip through "I Was Drunk" - Ubu, it was as if the Pixies had been born and raised in el Mexico`. A rock-solid song to begin with, but jamming into delicate flamenco-style guitar, and suddenly erupting into rafter-shaking rock.

The encore: His traditional slow burn through the Rolling Stones' "Beast Of Burden", grinding and sexy as I've never heard the Stones manage to play it. There's gonna be a buncha baby-making in this town tonight, I think.

And, thank god, after a seven-year moratorium on it - "Castanets". (Seems that Alejandro learned in 2001 that Dubya had "Castanets" on his I-Pod, whereupon Mr. Escovedo refused to play the song again until Georgie boy was out of office. Ya gotta have principles...) Just a natural-born, hand-clapping singalong song. "I Like her better (CLAP-CLAP) When she (CLAP) walks away (CLAP-CLAP) OOH YEAH (CLAP) I like her better (CLAP-CLAP)..." What a blast.

(By the way...That's my cinder-block head blocking your view of AE's strumming hand...Lousy audio, but what the hey...)
Good tune, Snagg.
I bought one of the old people phones last spring and have been very happy with it.
I took the Droid back and had it shut down and my old Motorola Razor reactivated.
Got all my contacts working again and I'm a happy camper. I guess I can chalk this experience up as another lesson in what is important in life.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service