TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Snagg, my wheels come only with an ejection seat for peeps who no like my driving and a rumble seat for the in-laws.
*mumble....grumble....mumble....*
Snagg said..."I'm looking at a motorized wheelchair with a bench grinder or flamethrower attachment. Never know when those might come in handy." - I always envisioned my motorized wheelchair (Jazzy, Powerchair...yada, yada...) with a keg attachment. If the great George Jones can get a DWI on a riding mower on the way to the liquor store, then I can dream big and hope to do him proud!!!
small minds & hearts, Aggie, that's my theory.

My zero tolerance threshold these days is ignorant people. First, is it just me, or does there seem to be an inordinate amount of really ignorant people out there right now? It's like they're coming out of the woodwork. And I'm hardly even diplomatic w/them. I was at dinner w/a gf last weekend & we had an ignorant AND obnoxious waiter. I thought I was bad, but my gf was worse than me. I think we could pick a state, like, say.... Texas. And move all ignorant people there. Oh! happy day! Wouldn't that be great??
I blame the humidity. It shorts out the available neurons, and causes people to do shit so stupid that they wouldn't recognize themselves.

God knows I have some personal experience in that area.
Actually they're all practicing their parts for when they get their own reality show. You should encourage them and assist in honing their skills. They just might make it and move to Hollywood. Problem solved and when you happen to see them on TV you can just turn them off.

Pa-dum-pah.
You'll have to speak up. We can't hear you.
It's hard to tell, isn't it? The speak up comment was for Jaylee's mumbling.

If my hearing fails me I'll blame it on my kids.
UH-Oh...
Don't worry, when you enter this thread you are prepared for TMI. Immunized and authorized to retaliate with your own.

Heh.
It's too hot to rant [sigh]
I always thought you were hot. (:>)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service