TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huh? How'd I get dragged into this? Beth, just shove her front of a train, fer cryin' out loud.

(And women bellyache about having to clean up OUR messes. Hmph.)
What's up with Ubu playing "Mr. Innocent" here?
Who do you think you're fooling? We're wise to you buddy boy, mama didn't raise no fool! [be very very careful how you respond to that!]
...So who DID raise you?

Ba-Dum. Tssh.
I'm pretty sure that rim shot distracted Q from your comment. Some ladies are easily distracted.

I've mended my ways. From here on I'll refer to all women as ladies and the men as gentleman. All must forgive the past and move forward.

Pa Dum. Chee.
Larry? Humor? Ladies? Gentlemen? This sounds like Oxymoron squared!
Or maybe to the fourth power? I'm not very good with higher mathmatics. Or spellng, or interpersonel relaionships, or conflict management. I'm pretty good at drinking beer and eating chips and dips though. You know, dips like bean dip. Just thought, maybe I needed to clear that up.
I am down with that drinking beer and eating chips and dip.
or cheese and crackers.

I got to work today on my day off, the AKC is coming for an inspection. Whoopdie Doo!
that is dog doo.
Beth, Need some I help??

And if you can get Robbie to stop drinking beer and eating mucnchies, I know he has some experience in this area too.
Ubu wrote: "I've mended my ways. From here on I'll refer to all women as ladies and the men as gentleman. All must forgive the past and move forward."

Just call me Madame.

,-D
This is the most fun I've had since my colonoscopy...HA!HA!HA!HA!
I remember when colonoscopies were fun. They gave you a mixture of Dimerol and Valium. They could have done anything they wanted. Drinking all that terrible tasting liquid and sitting on the pot was pretty bad, but then you got the good stuff. One time they even set it up so I could watch as the probe with the little camera in the leading end moved on up the canal. the drugs made it kind of like a ride through the lost world. Or what was that movie where they put some people in a sub and then shrunk it down and injected it into a persons blood vein? Anyway, those were the good old days. They have now taken the fun out of all medical procedures. Damn Puritains!
I've never had one. My son-in-law just had one and said they have pills to replace the awful liquid. The results are the same in the end (pun intended), but the pills are more pleasant to take.
James Cameron has announced that he's thinking of doing a 3D remake of "Fantastic Voyage".

I leave the rest to your imaginations.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service