TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they are trying to pave the potholed washed out street in the pouring rain, like that is really going to stick.
there are big barrels in the middle of the street and the 4
side streets on either side where the manhole covers are sticking up six inches. It is a mess and a freakin' obstacle course.
it has been like this since Dec.
But oh shit they sure raised the home taxes sky high. half the houses are for sale.
this is supposed to be a nice neighborhood, overlooking the Toms River.
it looks like a war zone on the streets.
Love It.
WARNING "EXPLICIT LANGUAGE" "POSSIBLY EVEN VERY OFFENSIVE"
you might want to call a moderator. (:>)

Pru, Maria replied with an acronym that, I believe, says "Repeat Our Forgotten Laudable Mantra, Freely Allow Offense"
OH ROBBIE!!! That was tooooooo funny!!!!! KUDOS!!!!!!
Ah yes, here in Texas Sea Gulls are seagulling, the road is filled with boats, Happy is on the couch morosely staring out the the window. Dreaming about what he would do if I let him out without a leash. The palm trees are swaying in the wind. Oh, you get the idea.
They're just pissed off that the homeless have all the good shopping carts.

Oh? What? Did I say something wrong? I didn't even hesitate to hit the add reply.
They should have to pay a deposit on them like we do, Maria. We never see them wandering.

You put your 1 euro coin in the slot, it releases the chain, and off you go. When you get back, chain it up and your coin pops out.
Really? You pay a deposit to borrow a homeless person until you're done with them?
Oh Snagg, that's just wrong.
.....I work with the materials at hand.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service