TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Larry had to go to court today. Another parking fiasco.
That is allowed you know.
Quinn?
Why do you need sound for a hocky game? Who annouces hockey games anyway? Some ex boxing announcer? Do you need someone to tell you whether the puck killed the golie? Hell, if he don't get up and his body is outside the net it probably isn't a score. I guess it isn't the same as being there if you can't hear the splinttering of the bones and the teeth hitting th plastic shield put up to protect the fans. We don't need any of those big fluffy protective pads when we bowl on my Wii. No Mam! we just play on, injured or not. Pressing those buttons too hard can cause tremendious pain but we don't complain. I bet they don't even have Wii in Philly.
Wait...no...none of that nice stuff here. Nothing but griping, whining and ...well you get it.

And definitely no group hugs!!! Group huggers will be castigated.
Castigated AND besmirched? I think it's the end of the world. Somebody PM James Fahey.
Whee!! Ubu: for an instant I thought you said casterated. I tihink I'll just move on. My heart can't take those kind of shocks.
Nor do we want to know!!! You people from Philly think you know cold?? If people in Philly are so tough, why did ben Franklin have to invent the stove? You didn't see the purtitans in Mass using namby pamby things like stoves. No Sir. If it got too cold they would just burn a witch or two. That warmed things up.
Philly!!!!!!! Jeesh!!!!
:-)
There were perverts here?
Mice?
Why, yes, yes I am. Smartass is what I do best.
Do YOU have a problem with that?
Are you purposely being obtuse? Good job!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service