TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Damn cat!! Honest I love my cats, but those suckers have snagged 5 of my t shirts in the last month! The one today was a gift, and I have worn it all of about 5 times. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
I like cats too, maybe we could exchange recipes.
Right now I am tempted.

I think stupidity is inbred, ignorance and bigotry is a choice.

I miss you when you're not postiing. BTW, what prompted this rant?
I would say stupidity is inbred. Bigotry could be a product of upbringing. Ignorance? Laziness?

How fitting. I would tell Quinn what I overheard one of the locals (rural farming community) say about the President but I fear for the man's life. His comment covered all three categories.
Holy crap....I want to go to referee school, then I can stand on a basketball court in front of thousands of people and make ridiculous calls just to piss people off.
Blech...no wonder Bobby Knight used to throw chairs.
I used to referee youth soccer. That is more fun. Parents can not be rational when it is their kid that is involved. As a soccer referee you have the authority to make people leave the entire area. Screw with me and you are out of here. Of course sometimes you have to fight the people you have evicted, but that's all part of the fun. And you can always sue if you lose the fight.
An old parks & recreation employee was an umpire at one of my daughter's slow-pitch baseball games. The ump made insanely, obviously favorable calls on behalf of the other team. After the game she had the nerve to walk up to us as we were loading up the van and brag that her niece was on the other team and then giggle "What are you gonna do about it?"

Two days later she was out of a job. Sometimes it pays to know people.
^5 Snagg.
Nincompoop nincompoop nincompoop nincompoop nincompoop nincompoop nincompoop !
It's my favourite word today.
Mrrrraaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!
*skritch scritch skritch*

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service