TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whatda you mean? Miss lay on a beach and zone out? Miss NJ girl. Whatel we read? Fabio? I guess we could read the Asbury Park crime report? Now that would be interesting. Rant, Rant, Rave, Rave.
Waiting and waiting. My buddy is picking me up for work. Lunch is made and sitting by the front door. He said he'd be a little late. Uh...two hours later and he's still not here? I could have blown him off and had my first subbing gig this afternoon. Argh.
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE LATE!
Like delivery people.
Who say they'll be here at 7.
It's now 11:32.
They finally arrived ;-)

I am so addicted to the newspaper (and the crossword puzzle) that if if doesn't come I am so p---ed! Worse than if I don't have coffee
I was concerned it was the pizza delivery that was late. Whew! The newspaper? Hardly worth whining about, ya think?
If I didn't have coffee, a delivered newspaper and any puzzles would probly be better off staying at the publishers.
Aggie didn't get the paper.
I didn't get my furniture.
Keep up, would ya Larry...

[grumblegrumbleyou'dthinkthiswasrocketscienceorsomethingit'snotthat diffficultforcryingoutloudgrumblegrumble]
Oh my! I'm so sorry, I saw no mention of furniture. Only a mention from you about newpapers and crossword puzzles. Is it you or me? I think you.
Dang, you guys, I can't find anything to rant about today!
Chez? If you're friends with Quinn, you should have plenty to rant about today and every day.
Somehow it just doesn't come through to me.
My buddy finally showed up about two and a half hours later than I figured. Then, as you can tell, he decides it's time to go home early. I'm thinking of demanding double time for four hour days. You think he'll pay? I ain't holding my breath.

Actually he's a pretty good guy. Works like he's in the olympics and usually knocks off earlier than I usually do.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service