TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've had to clear a pathway (sort of like a bowling alley) for our two boys, who have a bit of cabin fever going on. I haven't been able to run them like they're used to, and I've opened a lane to throw their favorite toys so they can chase them and bleed off some of that stored-up energy. Idiots.
This dog needs to bark on a daily basis or I think it will die. I could always run the vacuum. That gets him going until I take the hose off and try to remove unwanted hair. He don't like this.

Robbie, just what I'm hoping for. Frozen dog spit on my face.
Who's the idiot Snagg? You're the one risking a heart attack clearing a pathway so they can play.
No, no, Larry - It's a pathway in the house.

Yeesh. A "path" in our yard, for two boisterous, plow-through-anything-that-stands-between-them-and-the-ball German Shepherds? Those two need a path like a fish needs swimming lessons.

I've been the one kind of homebound and unable to screw around outside this week, so the dogs were mostly inside with me, chock fulla nuts and bored silly.
LMAO Robbie.

Good night all you whiners and complainers.
Boys?
I'm so sorry to interupt your whinings, but it's getting old now...move on.
It's cold out okay? Funny how that happens in the winter!
Put on a hat for crying out loud and shut your traps already!
Bite me witch.
I could say something, but I won't ;-)
This is a first!
It is a first, marking my calendar:
Jan. 9, 2010 Quinn could have said something but didn't.
Well can I at least say tomorrow it's going to be 20? I may break out the chaise lounge, suntan lotion and a good book.
Robbie and Larry making fun of me by implying that I talk too much.
Wouldn't that be like the pot calling the kettle black?

[1G---my puppy has that same smirk! Too funny!]

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service