TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That depends. Exactly what type of closet are you planning on coming out from?
I have made myself available this Valentines Day, so women may swoon over me.
Funes, I swoon.

You know--it get to be difficult to actually celebrate valentine's day when u come to the realization that its initials are VD!
What's ailing you Quinny? Don't you think it's more likely the planes themselves are the breeding grounds. It you caught something, it probably wasn't at the airport. I gotta tell you everything.

This is the rant and rave thread, right?
WHAT???? Quinn? You were breeding in the airport and caught something???
I gotta tell ya Quinn, gettin caught breeding in the airport does not qualify for the mile high club.
Have been inclined to mess around at the Airport but social propriety prevailed and waited till check in at the "8"!
Now, on a serious note: I am NOT a germaphobe but it creeps me out to have to take off my shoes and walk barefoot on a floor space that thousands have trod before! Most grocery stores give out the handi-wipe cloths to use on the cart handle ....
Has anyone cultured the bottom of feet and/or shoes to see what deadly botany is happily living there?!!!
Spoken like a true Northerner. southern girls go barefoot everywhere.
:=D...Jaylee....
Quinn sent all of us guys a valentine song on Snaggs program. She thinks she knows all, but I think it only applied to Larry.
Well, maybe lck,TeeBubbaDee, Ubu, Gary, Snagg, Stillgoing, Bull, Bob S. Funs, Hummm, maybe she has a point.
Damn, I missed it. I forgot it's Sunday night.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service