TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have a fix for a hairy sag?
I get my saggy hair treatments right off the street. I think I saw Larry shopping there as well. His hair looked okay, though.
Isn't that what you Southern Belles put on your cars to get on the street in the first place? I just bought 4 Michellin tars for my car.
It's amazing what a 45 minute soak in the hot tub will do for your attitude. Looking at the nearly 4 ft of snow within mere feet of me was actually relaxing. And no tar in the hot tub either. Sadly I was alone though - sigh.
I want to pick my nose right now, but people find that to disgusting. What do I do???
But Sandy, it is something we have in common, so we gotta talk about it!
A couple of weeks ago we got a Wii. Our 7 year old granddaughter insisted on fixing up our little character guys, (like the buddy poke) asking me how tall, how fat I wanted to be, the kind of clothes, hair, mouth, eyes. then she said "pick you nose", I said "no, you pick your nose". I was laughing so hard she was getting mad, she didn't get it at first. Of course, once a 7 year old gets it, it becomes a joke 30 or 40 times again.
Larry show us a picture of you Mii
Mii, that's what it called, I forgot. I'll have to take a pic of the tv. I'll try later.
the snow banks are so high I can't see pulling out at the stop sign.
Your co-worker knew you couldn't possibly have any Valentine's day plans. Babysit the little girl, it'll be fun. When you tire of her, give her 5 bucks to leave you alone. Better yet, give her 5 bucks to clean your entire house and exfoliate your feet.

You have to know how to take advantage.
Maybe give her 3 bucks to do your hair, then you'll have a 2 buck tip - which is not at all the same as a male deer with single antler as that would be a 2 tip buck. I just lost my train of thought.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service