TBD

TBD on Ning

TeeBubbaDee is going into the hospital tomorrow for surgery & could be there awhile...
I just want you to know, TeeBub, that you have lots of friendship & love & support here, & an abundance of people that will be pulling for your success & recovery. You're awesome.

Tags: TeeBubbaDee

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By golly there is belly button jewelry there.
I love a good belly button story, but you could have been the 350th without sharing all that.
They made sure I had plenty of pain pills (Oxycodone). I had a bunch left over after the pain went away.
Can anybody go by and check on him?
Hi Guys, Not to worry. I am doing fine. Yes, some pain, but nothing major. On a scale of 1 to 10, I am at 3 or 4 most of the time.(yes, higher on occassion) But you have to realize, I have been living at a constant level 3 for years, so this is no big deal. And I am sure there are many members of this sight that would love to be at a level 3. I really don't do the pain meds unless I get stuck at 4, or spike something higher. I haven't been online much because I tire easily, and take lots, and LOTS of naps. But I must be getting better because I'm drinking a beer tonight!
Peace, and Love You Guys!!
Yippee! Here's to Tee!

Hooray, Lets hear it for naps and beer. Reminds me I need to stop somewhere and pick up some beer today.
awww... teebubbadee'sgee'spee... you are so cute when you're napping off a beer!
'-) & xox

Good morning, Tee, I found you a robot dog to help out while you recover.

Have a great day!
Think Bob would share her "treats"???
When we had Barney (RIP) I used to make him his own ham jerky treats. Tell Bob I still have the recipe, and am willing to share.
Good morning, Tee, I hope you are having a good morning. This should perk up your appetite a bit...

...French toast and bacon cupcakes (pupcakes?) with maple buttercream frosting.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service