TBD

TBD on Ning

OMG!! State Of Emergency In Florida!!!! Please Pray For Us In Florida!!!!

Just hoping for prayers from my fellow TBD'ers, Florida State Governor Charlie Crist has just declared a STATE OF EMERGENCY!!! You aren't gonna believe this, but it is gonna get COLD!! Yep, hard to believe, but in the Tampa/St Pete area, it is expected to be 50 degrees Sat, with an overnight low of (GASP) 28 degrees. I am not sure if I will be able to survive without the prayers, and positive energy that I know good TBD'ers can generate.

Tags: weather, wimps

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why do we not get a state of emergency in Tennessee. It has been in the teens for 4 days now and they are calling for snow. We haven't had measurable snow where I live since 2003 and it was only 2 inches. I think we deserve an emergency too. However our governor grew up in Massachusetts so I guess there is no hope.
Mass. boy grows up to be Tenn. Gov? What's up with that?
It is very simple. Nashville is a major center for "for profit health care". He moved to Nashville 30 years ago when his wife got a job with Hopital Cooperation of America. He was an unemployed Havard grad.. So he started a business in his basement which he later sold for $100 million dollars. With all that money and nothing to do he ran for mayor of Nashville and then governor. At least he doesn't take a salary.
So anybody can do what he did I guess.
Oh Yea, I could do that. Wait, AHHHH CRAP, I don't have a basement!
But Tbub, Don't you have a Florida room?
When it really gets cold,
men have been known to use the girl's bathroom.
Darroll, this is something I already knew, but do you really think it should be something that should discussed in polite conversation.
Should I send them some wool?
save the frieght and just send it to me.
'Cause you're cold, or 'cause you have a thing for shorn sheep?? ;-)
Shorn Sheep? Calli, I have thought about you many times, but have never thought of you nekkid. Now theres a picture!
I am really missing that kick in the pants icon now! :-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service