TBD

TBD on Ning

Kittycat received a clean bill of health from her doctor this afternoon. We're off to FL Friday via Bridgeville, PA and Raleigh NC and Charleston SC. After FL we're off to Dallas via Mobile , AL and Houston TX. Then we'll return home via Texarkana, TX and Dickson, TN. If you live along the way let us know, we'd love to meet you

I'll use this thread to post pics of our roadtrip.

Tags: meeting-friends

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heaven all the folks that have worn those magic shoes---will they all get pregnate????? I have no idea what is in those shoes, and you only allow ladies to try them on. Pru, watch out!!!! Glad you had a good day. Pickle awaits.
Larry, As promised; I've posted my Texarkana story as a blog. titleed Christmas in Texarkana.
Those sneakers are magic! I'm glad she was feeling better so you could have a good visit. It will be fun to meet Debbie if she joins in on the fun here. Starting out with a jammie photo - very promising!
Good morning gang, I'm feeling good, a lot better than I should. We'll head on out of Dallas today and meet Kathy R for dinner and then on to Texarkana for the night. We got to spend an extra day here that we weren't counting on. Debbie's feeling much better and was able to put up with us for another day. Last night was special, Carol's mom and aunt were sisters, the only siblings, Carol's mom died in 1996. There were laughs and a few tears, many more laughs than tears.

Catch ya later.
Larry - are you going to see Pickle and Chuck (well not necessarily together ;) ?
Hi Larry and Kittycat, I'm really enjoying reading about your travels and meeting family and TBD friends!
Safe travels, and please pass on our hugs to the other TBD people you meet.
Larry, you should try my old "mystery driving" method. You're heading northeast. The first paved road headed north - take it. Then the next one heading east - take it. Trust me it's fun. Just think of all the scenery. Yeah and turn off the GPS. No cheating.
I've done the mystery driving Ubu, it is fun, but I only do it close to home in hopes I run into something I recognize.
Kathy R treated us to TexMex tonight. It was fantastic, our first TexMex, Kittycat and I both had chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce, refried beans and Spanish rice, I wish I could remember the name of the dessert. Kathy and her daughter Lexie were great company. Pics in the morning.

We're in Texarkana looking for Chuck. Chuck? CHUCK? Tomorrow (Friday) we'll head for Dickson TN.
TexMex? Very tasty, Mr. K. Good for you!
Hope you found Chuck and all is well.
Drive by any chain saws or funny-looking gas stations!
refried beans--you know what goes with that--farts!!!!!!--what kind of hotel did priceline put you in tonight? I hope they will not mind a smelly room. I know you guys must be having a ball, and it sounds like so much fun.
Kittycat was a little "gassy" last night.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service