TBD

TBD on Ning

Kittycat received a clean bill of health from her doctor this afternoon. We're off to FL Friday via Bridgeville, PA and Raleigh NC and Charleston SC. After FL we're off to Dallas via Mobile , AL and Houston TX. Then we'll return home via Texarkana, TX and Dickson, TN. If you live along the way let us know, we'd love to meet you

I'll use this thread to post pics of our roadtrip.

Tags: meeting-friends

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could never do your nose wiggle justice Diana, it's way too cute, passed on hugs from everybody though.
Kiss
My opinion for what it's worth. I was impressed with Aggie's knowledge, he's obviously well read and has a great tongue-in-cheek sense of humor. I don't have to tell anybody here about Pru's sense of humor, she's beautiful and classy, uninhibited and adventurous. She could make Bill Clinton blush.

We're heading out toward Dallas soon, hoping to hear from Kathy R so we can meet her. Carol's cousin in Dallas has been sick with a bronchial thing the last several days. Hopefully we can visit her and Carol's aunt for a little while anyway.

Where's Chuck, has anybody seen Chuck? I heard PickleAllen hasn't been feeling well. We're hoping to meet Chuck, Ted and Caleb. We'll play it by ear. We're heading toward the new commune.
thanks for sharing your adventures guys.
Wish it could have been a giant group meet last night; we coulda helped you with that sampler plate!
Headed toward the commune? Okay, well, you're headed back that way, but you're nowhere close, right? I mean it's not quite ready for you........
IGL is going to be really mad that someone tried on your magic shoes. I love this Larry. You are making Robbie sweat. I wish you guys could stay out for a month. Have fun and be safe!!!!!
I wish we could too blondie. But, it is like you said earlier, a trip of a lifetime.
I agree, 1GL who knows what he will do next. He gets in bed with Pru. Lets her try on his shoes and I just know he would not do that with you---hes getting a bit out of control. She has worn the magic slippers---(screaming)
Not close rt, you and chez have time to dye the carpets and drapes back to the original, drab color. lol
You can't go back to drab now, Larry!
Your lives have become more colorful on this trip. Think they'll be dull when you return? Never!
Love this thread. So glad you're sharing pics and all. Drive safe and keep posting. Thx Larry and KC
I Talked to Larry about a half hour ago. They had a problem with their car near Conroe, Tex. Had to find a Hundai dealer in Conroe. Said it was fixed and they should be in the motel in Irving by 10. We've been having very high winds here and I guess that screwed up the Verizon signal and the Wi Fi. I hadn't been able to get a connection that would hold since about 3:30. I'm on the RV park Wi Fi now, and it seems to be holding.I'm sure Larry will be on soon with stories about the latest adventure
We made it to the LaQuinta on MacArthur in Irving, TX Robbie. That was 3 hours of vacation we'll never get back. lol. I certainly can't complain, we have 3 more months on our warranty so it didn't cost us anything. The service was fantastic, they got the car right in, diagnosed the problem (emissions valve) and got us on our way.

Hoping to meet with Kathy R tomorrow or the next day. We need to make arrangements with Carol's cousin and aunt.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service