TBD

TBD on Ning

Kittycat received a clean bill of health from her doctor this afternoon. We're off to FL Friday via Bridgeville, PA and Raleigh NC and Charleston SC. After FL we're off to Dallas via Mobile , AL and Houston TX. Then we'll return home via Texarkana, TX and Dickson, TN. If you live along the way let us know, we'd love to meet you

I'll use this thread to post pics of our roadtrip.

Tags: meeting-friends

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not that difficult getting an attractive woman into your bed Robbie, just get them to pity you. It's worked for me during my single years.
Ahem . . . that's "Pooh" not poo that rhymes with loo . . .which reminds one of . . . !
It's POOH !!! As in Winnie the PooH .

Hunky PooH Adonis ! Get it? Got it? Good!

Now where were we . . .
Now Larry will never stop grinning.

He does seem to have set some kind of a record, no?
And where is Kitty? She must be sleeping. "When the cat's away, the mouse will play!" LOL. Very cosy, Larry and Pru. :) And do I see sandwiches and goodies? Yum!
!!!SWEET!!!
So Larry, I take it Pru's as hot in person as she is in her pics (*snicker*)!!! Does she have a larger collection of shoes or hats?!!!?
She's much hotter in person TSD. Much like your classy lady. When I learned of her hauling hazmat for Federal Express, I felt a much deeper connection, she's a woman who understands explosives and other hazardous materials. How hot is that? I'm sure she told me this to try to lower herself to my level. She's so kind and compassionate and lovely, she did not disappoint.

Shoe pics to follow. Nude pics are in the sex threads.

Just kidding about the nude pics. I don't want all of you wasting your time looking for them. lol
"And where is Kitty?"

There are some things I can't divulge Lowell.
And, Where was Aggie? I think we need a picture of the other bed. There were two beds in that room? Questions, Questions?
When you guys started making googly eyes across the table I think she slipped away with that hunky waiter.
You're very perceptive Crystal, I've always said that about you. :)
lmao, good morning sweet Pru.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service