TBD

TBD on Ning

Kittycat received a clean bill of health from her doctor this afternoon. We're off to FL Friday via Bridgeville, PA and Raleigh NC and Charleston SC. After FL we're off to Dallas via Mobile , AL and Houston TX. Then we'll return home via Texarkana, TX and Dickson, TN. If you live along the way let us know, we'd love to meet you

I'll use this thread to post pics of our roadtrip.

Tags: meeting-friends

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know how we'll do a sandwitch with only two of us? But i'm always game for learning new things.
I assume this would mean a distinct lack of pictures....Thanks in advance.
Hi Felicia!!! Boy, did we hear things about you!! All good of course. (;>)
Felicia, "The Dazzling One" and TSD. I'll cherish the memories of them forever Robbie.
FiFi ~ check this out! We need the caravan to get to the commune! ;-D
http://teebeedee.ning.com/group/TBDqa/forum/topics/commune-at-kremi...
My first impression when I met MellyMel and Powergirl: They must grow the girls tall here on the Gulf Coast, 5'10". Hubba Hubba!
We may get to meet KathyArlene if we hear from her before we leave Mobile this morning. We'll do the tourist thing in New Orleans and arrive in Houston tomorrow. Aggie and Pru have a German food/beer Texas style thing going on for us.
You'll have to let me know if Pru is as gorgeous in person as she appears in her pictures.... :-P

(I'm sure when she reads this a KITP will follow....) ;->
Stick out your thumb and hike your skirt up to your knee and I'm sure you'll catch his attention...!!!LOL!!!

Happy Sunday, Kathy!!!
xoxoxo
I'll give you my honest opinion TSD, you know that.
Better than the pictures.
OK Larry, now this is serious. Please, please, please, when you meet Ms Farquar, don't act like a dumb ass. She's the Queen of TBD, and will expect you to display proper decorum while in her presence.

Before you reach Houston, please stop in at the WalMart and buy some different shoes. Those white velcro jobs are just screaming out "disrespect".

In fact Lar, no offense intended, but it might be better to let Kittycat do all the talking while you're in Ms Farquar's presence.

We're here for you Lar!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service