TBD

TBD on Ning

Kittycat received a clean bill of health from her doctor this afternoon. We're off to FL Friday via Bridgeville, PA and Raleigh NC and Charleston SC. After FL we're off to Dallas via Mobile , AL and Houston TX. Then we'll return home via Texarkana, TX and Dickson, TN. If you live along the way let us know, we'd love to meet you

I'll use this thread to post pics of our roadtrip.

Tags: meeting-friends

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aggie, Longhorns and everything Texas meeting for ya'll at Rudi Lechner's at 2503 South Gessner Rd in Houston. Meet Monday at 7pm eat at 8pm. Watch out for the horse manure on the road. The rodeo is in town.
Thanks for that video Aggie, my mouth's watering and I just ate. German food and beer with Texas flare, can it get any better? We'll see. Monday night, I can hardly wait.
Stop it guys. There used to be a hole in the wall joint in KC called the Berliner Bear that served "authentic German food." I miss it.
1:00pm at O'Charley's on Airport Blvd. Mobile. Mellymel and Powergirl made reservations for 100. Don't be late.
You guys sure are having fun, and you deserve it. Be safe, you hear. Bunch of nuts on those roads.
It's noon here now sweetie. lol. We have another hour. Gotcha!
Charlie's!!!! I knew you were rich. PG met me at IHOP!!!
I know - eh?!? Wink
Somebody make sure that Larry and Kitty sample grits while they're down there. I'd hate for them to miss out.
Grits is how you cooks them and how they are presented. Cheese grits--a treasure--uhnmmm good
OK.........SO........I may be drunk posting again, just a little.....

I truly love meeting you people, I wasn't disappointed tonight either. Like the rest of you, I can't say enough about MellyMel and Powergirl. Super super ladies. Had a great time for the last 6 hours, it still wasn't enough. I'm liking Realteal's commune idea more and more. I had just a few beers. not that many, really, just a few. Kittycat drove us safely back to the hotel. Of course it wasn't necessary, I only had a few. Seriously. I'm good!

three hot ladies====who is that old guy!!!!!! Lar You are in real good company here. You lucky guy.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service