TBD

TBD on Ning

Kittycat received a clean bill of health from her doctor this afternoon. We're off to FL Friday via Bridgeville, PA and Raleigh NC and Charleston SC. After FL we're off to Dallas via Mobile , AL and Houston TX. Then we'll return home via Texarkana, TX and Dickson, TN. If you live along the way let us know, we'd love to meet you

I'll use this thread to post pics of our roadtrip.

Tags: meeting-friends

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now that i called and told you that My air card wasn't working, it seems to have settled down. I'm going to bed will talk to you guys later.
Robbie
Sandy--maybe that is because Kitty never actually seen one before?
Maybe not a Battery-operated one?
LOL! Sandy said you have a great sense of humor HEART, this is the first time I've ever seen it however. :)
Hey! I almost don't resemble that remark!
He said "What is that thing called, and what is it suppose to do??"

And of course Sandra knew the answer to both questions.
Gonna head out soon, We may not be online for a couple of days, meeting Robbie and TBub Thursday, can't wait.

See y'all later.

(snickering again, I said y'all)
You're getting it Larry...and the longer you're down there it gets even better. You can do the one syllable or two syllable variety.

Looking forward to Chapter three.
Larry, you will love the southern hospitility. Nothing like it!!!!!! Thats why I always say I am a displaced South Carolina person.Safe travels
Larry, Kitty Cat & Felicia were falling about with my attempts to "do Southern" with a British accent! Tears in eyes it got so funny (I'm a bit of a mimic). I have got "damn" rather down pat - if of course - that's all I say! ;) ! Felicia can mimic my accent hilariously!

Ah. I'm missing everyone. Pooh. I should have bundled myself into the trunk of their car - if I had, I'd been in Georgia today or some such - wonder where they are ... I feel like a road trip. Travel safe and with care Larry & Lady KC .

And Larry - hands off Kitty Cat's truffles!!! I SAW that! Sneaky Pete!/;->
Oooookaaayyy, now! They're on their way! Back to the tie-dye vats, everyone - I have an idea for the living room draperies! They are gonna love this!
We're working on it, B - all depends on what colors haven't been drunk yet. The violet is so dang popular! Check in over at the premises later and see.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service