TBD

TBD on Ning

· Created by Judy Wright
“A place to give thanks and share your thoughts with others.”
Many of you know I don’t write much unless it’s something I feel might need or deserve levity, correction or if it’s something I feel very deeply about. This is the later.
About a year ago a special Lady felt we should have a place to share our thanks for the upcoming Holidays. After our move and because of the quirks of TBD ning this thread ended up as a group. I have always felt it would be better as a front-page discussion. Remember how hard we worked to get to One Thousand pages before we moved?
Well since the holidays are upon us again, Dottie and I wanted to recognize this lady. We felt what better way than to try and replicate her post and bring it out in the open. She has no idea we are doing this and we hope she doesn’t mind.
Dottie and I just want to thank Judy and bring this thread to the fore.
We hope you will all take some time to give thanks and perhaps thank Judy at the same time. We also hope you don’t mind if you find it bumped back to the front we have no idea who might do that but we do hope it is more than one.

Tags: Thankful

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am always Thankful to read Kates posts on this thread.
I'm grateful for everything that I have.
I am thankful that It has stopped raining here in Livingston, TX. I think I'll straighten up the RV and drive around the lake. Too bad Happy keeps forgetting how to use the camera. I guess I won't be in any of the pictures.
And if your feet feel wet, well you know.
You guys are soooo much help. I can probably give my gps away.
I am thankful for a warm down comforter and a soft pillow. (And the Bears are ahead, at least for the moment.)
I am thankful that (even though I am very tired) I have good and fulfilling work to do. I am also thankful that I only have one more day before I can sleep in.
I am thankful that things are going so well for AFromB. And Lynda. And me, And everyone else who posts here. If things aren't going well for you, then I'm not thankful that things aren't.
I am thankful for my friend who is now Vice President of the National FFA. Had party for her last Friday night. Turkey stew from a $1100 dollar turkey. (Grand Champion turkey)
I'm Thankful that I have a place to go for dinner tomorrow. However, since I am making the stuffing(out of the box)for my table, There may be seven other people not so thankful tomorrow.
Yeah me too BAF. And I am thankful for all the wonderful people I've met with a few very special favorites.
I am thankful.
Hope eveyone has a great holiday.
Peace to All.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service