TBD

TBD on Ning

Mine started off pretty well. I woke up. That's always a good sign. However when I opened the door to  take  Happy out for his morning walk, I was greeted with a blast of heat and humidity. During the walk he  proceeded to poop three times in three different places. I sure am going through a lot of poop bags.

We got back in the RV and I turned on the battery operated fan in order to cool Happy off and the batteries are totally run down.

I started to prepare my cereal. I usually eat cereal with blueberries mixed in. I quickly dropped a new, full package of blueberries on the floor. It popped open and I had to pick up blueberries and throw them away.

So, how is your morning so far?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry Pru, that's just what it was sounding like. I must have misunderstood. I'm feeling touchy today and perhaps a little stupid.

I don't know how active the groups are. Maybe the'yre buzzing along fine; there's no tracking device to tell us - or is there?
Chez, if the DG begins to thrive again, would you be willing to throw out a 'subject of the day' for us most days? And maybe another person or 2 could pick up the slack when you're not up for it or available. I can start tossing music out there again. Right now I can commit to popping in most mornings for a short time before 8 or 9am, est, and most evenings for a bit, usually after 8 or 9pm, est. And how about we ask Cat what we can offer to help w/that group? Maybe that can replace (in a different way, of course) the loss of your Morning Mayhem group & get the "meet & greet" out of the Forum. I like the Random Thoughts group, but do not find it to be a 'meet & greet' hangout at all.
Pru - what?
hahaha!!! nm. somehow your post here:

"For me (my opinion only), the forum is a place for discussion.

Meet&Greet, games, parties, special interests, random thoughts...this is why we have groups. Our groups are no longer active because people are posting this sort of thing in the forum...people are posting this sort of thing in the forum because the groups are no longer active. It's a vicious cycle.

I cannot be to blame. I have only one voice...it's just not a popular one."

and my response:
"Pru - what?"

just has me tickled plumb silly.
I'm overtired, just ignore me & appreciate that I'm laughing myself silly over this.
MY morning this morning was not the best morning I ever had, but not the worst morning either. Just somewhere between the best morning and worst morning. I hope tomorrow morning is a better morning.

However I did get an e-mail that cheered me up;

BLINK BLINK BLINK"WARNING" BLINK BLINK BLINK

I didn't have graphics so I just typed in tHe blinking around "WARNING"

I guess I should also add this disclaimer: This video may be offensive to some.

Robbie
I still think it's a good idea if you believe something offensive to some it is a good idea to use the disclaimer and link to it.
Bull, I know this is way late, but I need to ask. Why would your suggestion be any better than using the embed function.
Offended,
How could anyone be offended by a dose of good humor.
Now take those jalapenos and make up some salsa.
When you eat that stuff, you sure don’t have worms.
So far, so good.....time to get motivated and go to the store. I have to make a green bean casserole for the pigpickin' this afternoon, !!!YAY!!! Fresh cooked pork right off the cooker....Mmmmm, mmmm good!!!!
So far I have managed to watch TV, eat breakfast and drink coffee but I do have intentions of actually accomplishing something today. We'll see.
It's already 90 degrees and 80 % humidity here, so I get to go pick up a half ton of sand and gravel and shovel it into that mud wallow that my idiot dogs have churned up alongside the east fence. Luckily I ate a lot of dairy products for breakfast.
The sun came out and it's 60 degrees, yea
My tomatoes are dieing though.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service