TBD

TBD on Ning

How about a thread where we can go just to check in,

hang out, converse a little about anything? 

here's a place for us to just...

check in...

see what's going on with each other...

catch up...

So... what's up?

Tags: What'cha*doin'?, What's*goin'*on?, What's*up?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PM me your address and I'll send you a couple bags. They only had 8  of the kind I like.  Kona Classic and Kona Sunrise. I'd be willing to send you one of each.

Robbie! You are so darned sweet! That is such a generous offer, but there's no way I'd accept any of your Kona when you could only get such a slim supply!

Thanks, man! xox

The sun is shining today....and it is cooler. Yippee.

I get 2 whole days off this weekend so we are making a flying trip to our place in the Black Hills. 

What's up?

Our temperature has been in the 90's for the better part of a week.

This may be normal for my friends to the South and West, but here In PA at the end of May the temp should be around 78. I can't deal with another summer of scorching temps...

Does anyone who is more accustomed to the heat have any survival tips?

Air Conditioning and a good attitude. Also you should complain about the heat a lot.

I have no problem with that last thing ;-)

Air Conditioning, stay inside as much as possible & b!tch about the heat a lot.

oh.... that's pretty much what P.A. just said. nm.

It's hot here.

It finally made it to 53 degrees for a high.

94 yesterday, 95 today. I'm in East Texas. it's not only hot its humid. I try to stay inside but the boss keeps sending me out to do things like; check the chemicals in the pool, Spray roundup on the weeds, put out poison to kill the fire ants. Actually it only tells them to move over to the next RV pad.  However, I made it through the three day work week. Now I can lay under my A/C for the next 4 days.

D's how you doing up there in Hotlanta?

Hey, Robbie! Your job sounds right up my alley - how do I get a job like that?

It hit 99 degrees in Hotlanta today! And it's only June 1st! sheesh, it's gonna be a hot one! ;-p

here's what's up w/me... that little bungalow. Do we take it, do we not? Do we take it, do we not? sigh.... such a tough decision. If only it had a garage, more than an inch of kitchen cabinets & some storage space. Robbie - give us a pep talk on living the lifestyle of "the not so big house"! We've talked a big game about WANTING to embrace that philosophy, but now that the rubber's hitting the road it's a bit scary.

I just want 1400 sq ft & a garage! That's half of what I had for many years.

Okay, we gave up the bungalow. And surprisingly, I feel good about it. We were trying to force a square peg into a round hole. It was really too small for us. And it had NO storage space, inside or out. No garage, no storage building. We have 2 motorcycles, 4 bicycles & lawn equipment.... wtf were we 'sposed to do w/all that? And it's really expensive. So.... it was a delightfully fun week of dwelling in possibility, but we've done the right thing & walked away from it.

Sweet little place but go w/your gut.   Be like Goldilocks...try 'em all out til you find the one that fits.

I knew my current place was perfect from the moment I walked in and my future "Ted" the cat ran out the front door!

Of course I knew I only had pretty much what I could fit in a small moving van to fill the place and it's worked out just fine.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service