TBD

TBD on Ning

How about a thread where we can go just to check in,

hang out, converse a little about anything? 

here's a place for us to just...

check in...

see what's going on with each other...

catch up...

So... what's up?

Tags: What'cha*doin'?, What's*goin'*on?, What's*up?

Views: 300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course....Stir use it any time.

What's up?

Not much.

Drinking coffee, working on crossword, watching Charles Osgood.

[should I be in the "Status" thread?]

My neighborhood is going to do a community garden this year for the first time.

I'll be attending a meeting this afternoon. Really looking forward to this project!

A community garden does sound great, Quinn. I hope the meeting goes well. Grow some tomatoes for me, would you?

Hi, B A F! (((hugs)))

...I spent a leisurely (very leisurely '-) morning w/my guy, then had a stressful trip to the vet w/my dogs.

grr... I need a good r'ship w/a vet! :-P I'm on my 4th place since moving back to Atlanta, and I just do not have good luck w/them.

Home now, one of my new communists has moved in. Yay! (for those of you who don't know already, by 'communist' I mean those who live communally at my residence '-) Another chef. I attract chefs.

Now I'm resting before getting my @ss outside on this most gorgeous, sunny, mild spring afternoon to mow the lawn.

LOL!  Communists....I like it, Deez!
Quinn's joining the 'communists' too..see  ↓
lol, Jaylee! 
Reply by B A F 2 hours ago
A community garden? that sounds so right on so many levels... let us know how it works out.

This was the third meeting, my first. Some people will plant and maintain their own gardens.
Some of us [me] will plant joint gardens and share the responsibilities and crop. We were assigned "jobs" today. I will be "weeder" and general maintenance person as I have no green thumb at all!
Everything is coming together so well.
Lowes is donating equipment--shovels, hoes, etc..., plants, and manpower for planting day!
The borough has donated a plot of land that is adjacent to a small fire company. They will provide hoses and water.
A local fence company is going to fence the area for us.
There were about 40 people at the meeting. It's so encouraging.
I have a huge back yard. When you learn the ropes you can come and plant a garden for me back there.

You're going to plant a 'joint' garden and you are the 'weeder'...hummmm, what I didn't know about you..;-D

Far out Q!

Quinn, who is Charles Osgood?  And why are you watching him? Do you hide behind the curtains when you watch him? Do you have a high powered telescope? Do you ever take pictures?

It's really exciting to learn about this side of you.

BTW, Jaylee wants to know why you have been so secretive about your facination with Mr.  Osgood. 

Robbie!!!!  Mr. Osgood is mine...I'm not sharing..unless one watches CBS Sunday morning..(one of the best shows on TV).
Agreed.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service